US Elle June 2009 : Megan Fox

Shes beautiful, but talented? Im not sure. Beauty gets you on the cover of elle apparently!
but she is pretty, but i cant say much more than that....

Here is Megan Fox's 8-page edit from the issue (minus the blah-blah-blah article).

--TITLE: Crazy Like A Fox
--PH: Alexei Hay
--Model: Megan Fox

**All scans by yours truly

Absolutely amazing spread from Ms. Fox.. thanks for scanning. I hope to pick this up tomorrow :smile:

The subscriber's cover is soo Angelina-esque that I actually gagged when I saw it. Can this woman get her own identity?
Anyway, the editorials inside are really nice, when I have the time i'll scan some.

Body Language
Photographed by Richard Bush
Styled by Sarah Richardson
Model Hye Park

Double Take, focusing on Louis Vuitton clothing
Photographed by Jacob Sutton
Styled by Samuel Francois
Model Johanna Kneppers

Chloe Sevigny
Photographed by Matthias Vriens
Styled by Kate Lanphear

^I agree. And it would have been great if Matthias Vriens shot the cover of US Elle.

I've never understood why there's so much hype about Megan Fox. She's completely unremarkable as an actress (who else still thinks of her as the girl from that one Olsen Twins movie?) and not exceptionally attractive. Plus, she's really more suited to doing FHM or Sports Illustrated than a fashion magazine, even if it is just Elle, which has always been more interested in tabloid personalities than women with actual style.

Body Language: photographed by Richard Bush.

scanned by me.

^thanks for scanning. IT looks quite good. But the feeling is very Bazaar somehow.

^ I agree, it's very minimalist, and I've always associated Elle's aesthetic with a lot of color and exotic scenery. I can scan the other editorials tonight if no one else gets around to it.

I dont like the subscriber's cover. I see something careless.

Chloe Sevigny "She belongs to the night"
Ph.: Matthias Vriens

source: my digital copy

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DPepic
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->