US Harper's Bazaar June 2009 : Sandra Bullock

^thanks for scanning. That is a very simple and gorgeous cover.

Boring issue, the only thing I like is the setting of Sessilee's ed...

I got it today...very thin
and boring I flipped right through
it..I only liked Abbey's editorial

The Jonah Hills are hilarious - they are Jonah's take on MTV's the Hills, with him dancing around with various blond girls, lunching, 'working'. Here's a quote
" Shopping is my life. My life is shopping. If Kitson became a country, I would pack up my belongings, move there and apply for citizenship" :P

the main model with jonah is riley keough...

I usually complain about text, but the subscribers cover needs some more. It's so plain for me :lol:
Especially with that shot/pose.

The Jonah Hill/Riley Keough editorial is one of the most obnoxious I've ever seen

They need to stop with these damn "pop culture" edits!!! The Simpsons was awesome but the rest have sucked, and it's liked they've done every reality show already anyways.

The Jonah Hill/Riley Keough editorial is one of the most obnoxious I've ever seen

I don't really get a "Hills" vibe from it if that's what they're supposed to be parodying. No one on the show dresses like that. I have yet to see anyone on the show carrying a small dog. It seems more like a general play on Hollywood stereotypes. Someone didn't do their homework.

I couldn't agree with you more. I was literally swearing at the pages, when reading it.

I bought this issue over the weekend, and the cover is just :sick:
The pink fonts are just getting way out of hand. There so distasteful.
It's quite a nice cover shot (newsstand) but the fonts ruin it.
The Bazaar masthead, and some other words would look so much better in Black.

^Well what about a newsstand cover with a tabloid pic of Angelina? :rofl:

well i know, but thats the cover... the contents SUCK! even... :cry:

...even ADS (!!!) SUCK!

:shock: :cry:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Realktz
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"