US Elle May 2010 : Fergie by Carter Smith

All the editorials look very interesting! I've already seen Angela's one though, which I love ^_^
Glad to see Angela, Olga, Eva and Rie in one mag! What a great issue!

The editorials all look fantastic - especially Angela's. I have to agree with everyone about the cover. Whilst the Burberry dress is stunning (the colour reminds me of mint chocolate chip ice-cream), it somehow seems an inappropriate choice for Fergie and the image retouching is just appalling.

It's a guide for 'How Not to Photoshop' summed in one picture...

Oh man, I shouldn't have made that last comment... I'm craving mint ice-cream now!

Heat Index
Model: Rie Rasmussen
Photographer: Max Farago
Fashion: Mel Ottenberg

*fashiongonerogue.com

Rie's editorial is amazing, and she looks great in every shot, thanks vogue28.
Other two editorials doesn't interest me. But model cast for this issue is really good, I hope US Elle continues in this way.

A Rose is A Rose
Eva Herzigova by Katja Rahlwes

fashiongonerogue

I always love seeing Elle US editorials, they always seem to use a variety of models. I like Angela's editorial, but Olga's is just stunning.

The editorials in this issue are great.

This is a great line-up of models. And the photography is quite stunning especially in Rie and Olga's editorials.

I like that US Elle has started booking high fashion models yet they didnt go for the obvious ones. And their photographers are not the usual suspects too which gives a fresh perspective. This magazine has gotten better through the years although they are still inconsistent at times.

Does anybody have the missing page from Rie's editorial? :flower:

Xavier Samuel by Doug Inglish

Camille Miceli - Artistic Director, Costume Jewelry, Dior by Johan Sandbery

journal plaza net

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->