Photographer: Dusan Reljin
Stylist: Christopher Niquet
Models: Marc Jacobs (1 shot) and Karlie Kloss

Preview of this editorial

1z4ad0i.jpg
1zb4484.jpg

Lexposure

Dewi looks great in her editorial. But I don't get the concept :huh:

Elsa & Madisyn's editorials make it worth the buy. I'm in love with that blue dress shot with Madisyn:blush:

The eds are WONDERFUL...seriously impressed by the list of contributers, Camilla B-Washington, Sarah Richardson, Laurie Bartley, Yelena Y :wub:

I love all the edits so far, but if I had to choose a fav it has to be Madisyn's, it's breathtaking :woot:

This issue is a must buy. The variety in the editorials is fantastic, there's really something for everyone. I'm seriously impressed with US Elle.

wow what a great issue! i wish czech elle was the 100% reprint of this :innocent:

LOVE ACTUALLY
Model: Karlie Kloss
Hair: Kevin Ryan
Makeup: Christian McCulloch
Photographer: Dusan Reljin

source | scanned by MMA

Thank you for the scans MMA. Where I live I cannot buy Elle US. I specially enjoyed reading the one about Marc Jacobs. Great article.

The issue looks good. Thanks for all the scans !

I spent ages looking for this magazine.

I first saw it at a store near my house on Saturday,selling for $9.90, but decided not to take it. On Sunday, I realised that that store only carry one copy of it, and I was too busy to go and get it. So, after school, I went to town, and all the other shops were selling it for $13.90. I was like WTF!!!So, I was praying to god that the issue was still at the store near my place, and I was like, "Phew, I guess god still loves me." Haha. A drama filled day to find this issue I mus say.

I'm planning on getting this later. Is it worth buying though?

Electric Company
Photographer: Yelena Yemchuk
Model: Madisyn Ritland

scanned by me

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
paulpaul
Back