US Elle September 2009 : Jennifer Aniston by Alexei Hay

The white one is far better. The new one looks like someone cut her picture out with scissors and glued it to the cover.

Surprisingly a good cover. I never really saw the problem with her chin, too. What's the deal?

the first cover posted looks really really cheap !
white + grey sounds boring and bad to me ...

jen anniston ? well ... i've really enjoyed all the jokes onto the thread ... after that ... i seriously don't understand what she's doing there.
coz i've s e r i o u s l y never heard about her after Friends and Brangelina ... I don't know what she's done apart these two things ... one movie or two ?

i don't get the total denim look ... it's kind of bad (total denim ! herk !) and why would it be revelant in sept. 2009 ? it is already not in august 2009 !

the second cover is kind of better ... the leather tube thing ! i'm telling you the leather is making it all different ! but still ... she looks so candid
and is it YSL ? coz if I were a YSL PR I would completely call ELLE US Team and Fire their *** up for such a s*** cover !
C'mone Jen' in sexyness and power woman YSL leather ? You must be kidding, non ?
* but i'm not YSL PR *

I rather like the first cover which is amazing since I can't stand seeing another boring Jennifer A. cover and photo shoot, and the second cover reminds me why I'm so bored with her magazine shoots.
... and what's with her nude in every magazine she's in, anyway. Just do Playboy already and get it over with!

I hope I look that ugly when I'm forty.

People complaining about her chin... That's how she was born. Miserable people

So do I - I think she's an attractive and lively woman, but none of that is really coming through in these images, they're bland and a little bit off.

If Jennifer Aniston and Miley Cyrus don't look that fantastic in their Elle cover stories, maybe the fault lies more with the magazine they're both appearing in, I don't know. Or maybe US Elle has just hit a series of people who don't bring any magic in their particular sittings, because some of their recent covers have been decent.

Last edited by a moderator:

People complaining about her chin... That's how she was born. Miserable people

Yeah...that said - it's the cover of a magazine. Actually, there are some things that might make her chin look more pronounced, I can't really talk about it here. The thing about Jen was always her immense charm.

I think the cover is ok, but not more than that. OK for US Elle that is.

Why is it that no one ever feels like doing an INTERESTING shoot with Jennifer Aniston? Does her PR have really strict styling rules or something? It seems like she's always the girl next door, sometimes the naked girl next door... she's always Miss America 2000. It's so boring! Where's the WOW factor? Jennifer Aniston is hilarious and such a cool lady. Magazines should try to reflect her charisma and talent in pictures.

Isn't this the issue with Amber Rose in an editorial?

Not the best photo shoot for a September issue, but it works.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sl4vicd0ll
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->