US Elle November 2006 : Jessica Alba

Too Bad.
The cover is bad, editorial is worse.
Her facial expression is always the same.

It took me so long to work out that the pointiness is her jacket collar, not her boobs :lol:

Just got my Elle today, very cool cover. I love how they show alba in great bracelets, I love her hair and I love Elle magazine. its the freshest fashion mag out of the big shots

Just got my subscriber's issue...nothing really worth noting, other than maybe the men of Hollywood feature :blink:

Everyone will buy this even streight guys! Elle is all about selling=commercial purpose. Nina Garcia needs to go!

is this issue even out in europe?! ive been looking everywhere (in paris)

This issue arrived in my shops the other day - for me, this rates as one of the worst issues of US Elle I've seen in 15 years, no content of any real note. Normally I'm an Elle lover, but this month, no.

Boring cover or not one thing I like is that they always make the actress look beautiful no matter who she is. I can't say this about every mag...

I loove Love LOve her Christian L shoes in this spread. I am so surprised that it hasn't become a craze yet

TheGlassAngel said:
OH, come on! What has Jessica Alba actually accomplished in terms of artistic merit! :angry: I mean the sleeping dictionary had some elements but that didn't make it good. But sadly, covers don't go to the girls that are the best actresses, they go to the faces that will sell.

I'll probably buy it anyway for the ads. :rofl: :lol:

I liked her in Honey! :rofl:

Love, love, LOVE this spread!!!

The shot with the Dior dress, R&R jean, and Louboutins. Im in love. :shock:

The only good thing of this mag are the 3 pics of Hugo Boss orange label ads with Jeisa Chiminazzo.
All the rest is garbage. (my opinion)

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fashionblogger30000
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->