US Elle March 2009 : Jessica Alba By Carter Smith

Everything is Illuminated : photographed by Horke Diekgerdes

scanned by me.

Quantum of Solace : photographed by Yelena Yemchuk

scanned by me.

Last edited by a moderator:
Through the Looking Glass : photographed by David Armstrong

scanned by me.

^ :wub: fantastic story, the title is slightly irritating due to overuse but I can get over it with such pretty lighting that captures every garment so flawlessly. and Julia looks better than ever, that natural, morning look suits her so well.
I'm intrigued by Woroniecka now.
Also loving Sarah Richardson's ed.. that Margiela jacket is truly to die for. :heart:

I was regretting my free subscription to Elle but this looks like an outstanding issue, packed with so many exciting eds, if they'd only change the style of their covers (and they probably can't), I'm sure their reputation would be somewhere by the sky by now.

looking forward to see where the streets have no name. :bounce:

thanks for all your scans, jacobs!, they're amazing in quality.

:lol::doh: oh god.
you know what's funnier, I came into this thread when it was posted, saw it and left, and tonight I was convinced this thread was another one, with another ambrosio+hopper+blades story.. I can get SO dumb sometimes. :rofl:

This whole magazine was utterly stunning, makes me so glad I have a subscription. The editorials were just beautiful and numerous. There was an Adriana Lima editorial as well.

This whole magazine was utterly stunning, makes me so glad I have a subscription. The editorials were just beautiful and numerous. There was an Adriana Lima editorial as well.

More than one picture? Oh, I'd love to see, if anyone can post a quick snap of it? :flower: :blush:

^The entire ed has already been posted (I'm assuming in it's entirety) in this post already!

Duh!! So sorry!! Of course it has - I was getting my threads mixed up lol!! Sorry!

I always enjoy looking at these trend pages every month...

ELLE FASHION TRENDS
Editor: Kate Lanphear

source | scanned by MMA

^I can see the appeal of Fendi's crochet now. :crush:
is it wrong that I also want that Roberto Cavalli jacket? :lol:
a bit of Explorers Club and Corner Delhi is how I've pictured my summer.. a little tribal, farmer at the sea.. :lol:, I don't know, but I'm loving all of that, esp. Junya's theme.

I saw this on the stands was a bit confused by it. Jessica Alba looks OK.

Great edotorial content. Its wouldn't be out of place in Vogue Nippon, but I'm pleasantly suprised to this all in US Elle.

"Everything is Illuminated" is beautiful. Fantastic styling!! Every once in a while, Elle pops up a brilliant ed.

Hey :smile: ! Could someone please be so kind and tell me what is Jessica wearing on the subscriber cover (post #17) ????
Thank you very much in advance :smile:))))

Diane von Furstenberg sequined printed jacket & shorts.

:flower:

I think this is the first time I had ever seen a non-swim editorial from Alessandra and I'm kind of shocked at how boring it is. It seems like she's doing the same leg bent hand on hip pose over and over again.

great issue! love the first look section

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->