US Elle March 2009 : Jessica Alba By Carter Smith

when i read "jessica" i thought it was j. simpson....so relieved it's alba.

I actually like this cover. Her 2006 cover was just horrible.
It weird to realize this is her 3rd Elle cover since Nov 2006.

Hate the bangs, but love the shirt. Love her! Jess is an Elle Fave. I think she has been on the cover at least every year since'06. She doesn't have a movie coming out, though, so I wonder why she is on it.

US Vogue does NOT use new girls. It's the same old, same old: Drew Barrymore, Kate Hudson, Keira Knightley, etc.

That cover shot says 'elle.com' on the front, is it a subscribers cover or a pic taken from the Elle website publicising the cover shoot?

Though the more I see it, the more I like it, though no doubt the newsstand cover will be something else entirely.

On giving birth: “Contractions aren’t that bad. If you’ve ever had bad cramps? That’s what they’re like."
Good God.Maybe your contractions Jessica,but it's not like that for all women,ok?sometimes they are more like a SUV is doing donuts inside your stomach.Geez.

Oh, now that's a surprise! What a gorgeous shot of Jessica :smile: :heart:
When I read she's gonna be on the cover I was a little dissapointed, when not even annoyed. But now, I'm totally loving this! Great choice.

The subscriber cover is so good. I hope that the newsstands cover is as good as it :flower:.

The 'EL LE' logo is far to spaced out, But nice cover shot.

I like the newsstand cover better :woot:
thanks for posting tarsha

Both Covers Are Great
But If Second with less text would be BETTER

I don't like the newsstands cover at all:doh:...the subscribers one is way better.

Lovely. She's the ultimate next door neighbour, love the editorial. Such an adorable lady.

I like the newsstand cover better :woot:
thanks for posting tarsha

I Don't Know What To Say, Last Two Days In Your Posts There's phrase : thanks for posting tarsha
Thank You So Much For Your Thanks vogue28
:D:wink::flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OnceUponAModel
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->