US Elle September 2009 : Jennifer Aniston by Alexei Hay

The second cover is so much better.

I like Jennifer alot, but I'd love to see her styled in something a little different sometime. Maybe in something a little more high end (and not a leather dress..)

Cover is ok at best which is all we can hope for from US Elle, inside edit is as insipid as all their other celeb edits are. I only like Elle for their front of book stuff which I usually find more enjoyable than any other fashion magazine but their editorial well is usually worthless even after the hyped Joe Zee makeover.

OMG! For the first time I liked a cover of ELLE! I'm so gonna buy this.

Does the US ELLE upload their past covers?

Last edited by a moderator:
Nope. I don't think they have a cover archive.

I've seen a second cover of June issue of Elle US-Megan Fox taken from its subscriber cover with many text on the cover.

why do they make 2 covers!?

I really like the first cover, it's probabaly the best US Elle cover I've seen this year. The second cover is nice too.

why do they make 2 covers!?

I don't know for sure about this particular one, but I know sometimes ELLE US has one newsstand cover for issues sold in the US, and a different one for issues sold here in the UK. :flower:

^ I mentioned two newsstand covers after June issue with Megan Fox

^ I don't like magazines who sells different covers in the US and Internationally. Why can't they sell a standard cover. ugh! Hope the one here is the better one. The one that happened to Miley, the bubble head issue arrived here

I don't know for sure about this particular one, but I know sometimes ELLE US has one newsstand cover for issues sold in the US, and a different one for issues sold here in the UK. :flower:
Actually from what i read there is only one cover, the white one is just a test try that didnt pass.:unsure:

I like both covers... especially the second one, she looks HOT!

Yep, the white one is indeed better.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Figedifug
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->