US Harper’s Bazaar February 2020 : Gwyneth Paltrow by Zoey Grossman

She looks un-human at this point, so retouched: you can´t tell her age or if she´s made by computer or a real person. I also find her extremely beige and super boring, the cover itself is super generic and dull: let´s put something edgy on her and the same layout, same coverlines, same colors lol right... NEXT!

It reminds me of the famous Numero cover with Malgoisa in Dolce Gabbana silver corset...The blue background is not so good with purple outfit,

In Harper Bazaar standards, this one is a masterpiece! Everything looks quite lovely compared to the rest of their covers.

Considering it's a Glenda Bailey-commissioned cover? Magnificent. I'm unsure about the dominatrix crop top and the retouching is as usual way over the top, but the composition of the image looks fresh.

How is the US edition released before both UK Harper's and Vogue? Odd!

It looks like they photoshopped together a head and torso from two different shoots

I'm unsure about the dominatrix crop top

Yikes, the dominatrix didn't even cross my mind but now it's all I see. I initially thought it's quite reminiscent of the Iron-Man suit, which would make no sense cosidering that her time in Marvel universe is up.

Cyborg in Alita looked more real!! My god when will we be rid of Glenda, and her awful reign of same awful cover subjects, over and over!!

I unapologetically love Gwyneth and this is actually a stunning, albeit overly retouched, shot of her.

I like the cyborg breastplate - but the sky blue background makes it seem like she's wearing it on the beach.

It looks like one of those futuristic predictions - "this is what swimwear will look like in 2030" where the fashion is to make sure that solar radiation doesn't degrade the natural collagen that keeps your breasts aloft.

Tops execs at Hearst must really like Glenda....or HB is performing amazingly....

I haven’t really liked any US Bazaar cover this much since the August issue with Serena Williams on it. This cover just has all the elements right for a cover made to stand out.

Gwyneth looks stunning and that metallic Tom Ford bustier contradicts the laidback styling of her nicely, making the cover look fierce, fabulous and feminine all at the same time. Ever since I saw the piece on the runway, I’ve been eagerly waiting to see it in magazines, love it. :wub:

However, I very much loathe the amount of coverlines as usual. But that’s not a surprise when it comes to Glenda’s Bazaar lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zhaoxx
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->