US Harper's Bazaar February 2007 : Drew Barrymore by Peter Lindbergh

lucy92

Mod Squad Team Leader
Staff member
Reaction score
She's Drew & improved

Wednesday, January 3rd, 2007

Drew Barrymore strikes the perfect Manhattan pose wearing a dazzling white Marchesa cocktail dress in the upcoming February issue of Harper's Bazaar.

The 31-year-old star of the upcoming film "Music and Lyrics" dishes on her five-year relationship with Strokes drummer Fabrizio Moretti, working with fashion designer Giles Deacon, and the joy of being happy with your age.
"Don't take life so seriously," she says. "Don't take the movie industry too seriously. Don't take love and your relationship so goddamned heavy all the time. Laugh, laugh, laugh." The actress, who grew up both onscreen and in the tabloids, even offers advice to the likes of Lindsay Lohan and Britney Spears: "You just have to try to be as graceful as you can," she says. "You flub, you flub. And that's life. I think: Do what you want, but just be professional."

you can see the cover image here.
http://www.nydailynews.com/01-03-2007/news/story/485270p-408552c.html

876-bazaar_cover.JPG

cute cover!!!!

I really hate this cover.. She looks so chubby, although she isnt....

I like the look in her eyes, but there's something somehow wrong in the angle of her chin. She looks nice enough, but the overall, the cover has a very 'ordinary' look. I'm starting to yearn for the days when they used to use Gisele all the time.

Bazaar covers have gotten reallly attrocious lately haven't they...

Luxx said:
Bazaar covers have gotten reallly attrocious lately haven't they...
:yuk: its starting to resemble those teen girl gossip mags

Although it's not the greatest cover ever it still looks averegely good, bordering on mediocre. But Bazaar could do worse, like they have proven so many times

ysljunkie said:
Oh god couldnt agree more.This cover is just bad and Drew is so boring.

Last edited by a moderator:
ysljunkie said:

OMG you're so right. Sometimes I really wonder what Liz Tilberis would say about Bazaar the way it is right now. :innocent: She is so sorely missed.

Though I don't know if Bazaar covers would bother me so much if they didn't always have the exact.same.text on them. One day I swear were going to see a Bazaar cover that reads 987,654,321 New Looks!!!

I'm just going to go over to Iconography look at the old Bazaar covers of yore and dream of what could have been.

I want to see the subscriber cover though. Perhaps it has redemptive qualities.

She looks awkward which I think isn' t the look they were going for :blink:

Now that I see the big version......she looks so weird....I don´t get what they do to make someone so beautiful look so weird???????????????

I hope the inside Photos are better!!!

she does look weird on the cover ...doesn't look like her at all. she is much cuter than that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rakuskoangel
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->