US Harper's Bazaar February 2007 : Drew Barrymore by Peter Lindbergh

i like drew,but this cover does nothing 4her.her smile looks very fake

Oh what would I do just for a model on the cover of a magazine........sigh...

I'm probably biased because of all that ET mania but I love Drew. She does look somewhat fluffy in the face but healthy at that and her smile is killer. :smile:

Drew Barrymore was actually on a bunch of covers last year to promote a delayed movie with Eric Bana (Lucky You:( Vogue (!), Marie Claire, V, InStyle, Elle, Paris Vogue, and whatnot. If another similarly identifiable celebrity (Gwen Stefani) got as much coverage, people would be yawning by now. But the fact that people don't seem to remember that she was attempting a PR blitz speaks volume about how forgettable her covers are. If she gets the March W cover, I am going to be so upset.

Second Cover

from JustJared.com: Drew Barrymore is Harper’s Bazaar February 2007 covergirl. Two covers will be circulating this time around. One will feature Drew in a black asymmetrical one strap dress. The other of Drew can be seen below, she’s atop a NYC skyscraper in a beautiful white flowy dress (looks like another asymmetrical with a shawl). :flower: I wish they had more covers like this, not a huge Drew fan but this one looks amazing!

Attachments

• harpers-drew.jpg
    harpers-drew.jpg
    198.9 KB · Views: 48
Last edited by a moderator:
http://www.justjared.com/

• Her past crushes: “The guys I had crushes on growing up were Ted Koppel and David Letterman.”
  • On her dream collaborator Sacha Baron Cohen (Borat): “I like smart, weird, funny and sharp.”
  • On having dated Strokes drummer Fabrizio Moretti for five years: “The longest I’ve ever been with someone was like two to three years, so I’m in uncharted waters. Right now I’m more into championing him as a human being than gushing love for him.”
  • On making her relationship last with Fabrizio: “You have to reinvent your relationship if you want to continue being together. Right now I’m in a phase of ‘I’m not even your girlfriend. I’m your best friend who is madly in love with you.’ I’m really interested in watching him right now.”
  • On their busy schedules being a blessing: “There have been days when we’ve been like, ‘Man, if we could just come home every night and eat Chinese on the couch and watch movies.’ But then you get into that routine and you’re like, ‘God, I miss missing you.’ ”
  • On being a bit more carefree: “Don’t take life so seriously. Don’t take the movie industry too seriously. Don’t take your relationship so dammed seriously all the time. Laugh more! Laugh your *** off!
  • On struggling with her weight: “I constantly battle with my weight. I want to eat whatever I want and get away with it, but I can’t.”
  • Her advice for Lindsay Lohan: “I know Lindsay, and I like her very much. You just have to try to be as graceful as you can. You know, you flub, you flub. And that’s life. … I think, do what you want, but just be professional.”

Editorials:

What to Wear Now: ph. Nathaniel Goldberg - Caroline Trentini in 11 pages of a studio session... White background, jumping around, the usual

Coming Up Roses: ph. Solve Sundsbo - Jessica Stam in 10 pages on a beach.... I really like this editorial. It's very pretty and Jessica looks gorgeous (and I'm not a big Stam fan)

Most Wanted: ph. Richard Burbridge - Caroline Winberg in an accessories edit (studio, white background) 4 pages

How to Wear the Pants: ph. Nathaniel Goldberg - Lily Donaldson in studio session with a white background. Minimal makeup and red lips with slicked back ponytail

There are also a lot of ads I haven't seen in the ad section yet.

Armani with Agyness - 2 pages
Vuitton with Scarlett - 2 pages
Gucci with Freja, Milana, Mathias - 2 pages, but it's the same image reflected onto the other page
Prada with Sasha - 2 pages, in an orange outfit. I really like this one a LOT
Dolce with Georgia, Natasha, Shannan, and Lisa Cant - 2 pages
Versace with Carolyn, Angela, Carmen - 2 pages in all pink dresses
Bottega with Inguna and Julia
YSL with Karen - 2 pages
D&G - Bruna and unk's - 2 pages
Bally with Anouck - 2 pages
Blumarine - 2 two page spreads of Suvi, and one 2 page spread with Bette (Bette looks amaizing)
MaxMara with Vlada and Lara - 2 pages
Etro with Susanne Diaz (maybe) - 8 pages
Chloe with Trish, Anja, Raquel - 3 pages
Jil Sander with Johanna - 2 pages
Dior Resort with Lily - 2 pages (it folds out)
Fendi with Raquel in a black dress - 1 page
Valentino with Iselin in a red dress - 1 page
Michael Kors with Carmen - 1 page
Donna Karan with Hilary - 1 page
Cesare Paciotti - It may be Malgosia? 1 page
Cavalli with Gisele - 1 page
Missoni with Carolyn M - 4 page

I can scan this magazine tomorrow. :smile: I have my best friends birthday to celebrate tonight.

Tretini, Stam, Winberg, Donaldson...? Sounds like a Vogue issue a couple of seasons ago. Oh brother, american mags need to mix it up but thanks for the heads up...

Jacque Marcel said:
Tretini, Stam, Winberg, Donaldson...? Sounds like a Vogue issue a couple of seasons ago. Oh brother, american mags need to mix it up but thanks for the heads up...
:lol::lol: I totally agree. Wow, Trentini seems to be in Bazaar a lot recently as well.

No it is not the most exciting cover, I always prefer models to celebrities on mag covers and thats why I love international ones so much, but Drew does look quite lovely and in that white gown on the inside she looks stunning. I cant wait to see the other editrials inside!

Not at all keen on the cover, I'm really sick of Drew, to be honest.

Very happy that Lily D has an ed but not so pleased at being assaulted with yet another Trentini spread, do we not have enough of those from Vogue!?!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
todayfendi
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->