US Harper's Bazaar February 2007 : Drew Barrymore by Peter Lindbergh

the subscriber cover is absolutely gorgeous...
it makes up for the crappy newsstand one...

on another note,
caroline trentini in a vogue or bazaar AGAIN? :angry:
give me a break!!!
she's not all that great to be given eds month after month after month...
yes, i know daria, gisele, kate, etc. have had similar runs, but caroline is on no way the same level as they are...

it's disappointing with models like hilary rhoda, freja, etc. out there that really deserve the eds...

I hate it when actesses do covers for stupid movies that no one will ever watch. I totally understand when someone like Kiera goes on a pr blitz because she's in the biggest movie of the year or Beyonce because she's in a big Oscar contender, but come on did Lucky You ever even get released? and last Feb. wasn't she promoting Curious FREAKIN George! on the cover of Vogue. She should just take herself and her crappy movies and seriously go away.

No more Trentini, please. :angry: :cry:

If there weren't other editorials (LILY D!) and a new season of ads just being published, between Drew & Trentini there is no way I would buy this. Too, too much of both of them.

cover for subscriberslooks so muc better,i hope it'll be on newstands.
on other hand,i like this girl,she's gotta be cool just by association to strokes:smile:!

I am soo glad I will be getting the subscribers cover - unbelievably gorgeous and really has nothing to do with Drew.

can someone post the scans without that annoying yellow border? please? :smile:

American mags love Trentini too much. :ninja: Though it sounds great that there are eds of Stam and Winberg...

What to Wear Now
ph. Terry Tsiolis
Model: Caroline Trentini
Scanned by me

I've got the other ones scanned, so I'll upload them in the morning! And most of the ads are in the Ad Campaign section. :smile:

Thanks Lucy:smile: I can't wait for the other scans!!! about this one... it kinda looks like the Jan. Vogue edit by Meisel right?

the subscriber's cover is amazing :smile: The same was with the december issue, i loved the subscriber's cover, and hated the other one:smile:

There should be a ban on Caroline Trentini for at least one year :judge:

I love Stam's ed - it was never disappointing, but Caroline's ed is... Just boring. :ninja:

:D Bazaar loves her just like US Vogue! Dont know why they are so obsessed by her??

No, no, not a good cover for her. There are so many possibilities to make her look great... :( It's just a not-so-flattering way for her to smile... and maybe it's the angle, as well...

^ ^ If she shows different looks in (almost) every pics it will be okay, but she looks the same all the time...

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vejjehejrh
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->