ph. Richard Burbridge
Scanned by me
Model: Caroline Winberg

How to Wear the Pants
ph. Nathaniel Goldberg
Model: Lily Donaldson
Scans by me

The Stam editorial was posted by someone in her thread. :smile:

Can you please scan Lily Donaldson's ed? Stam's ed can already be seen in her thread! Advance thanks and karma will be on your way!

Wow, you were faster than I thought! Thank you so much!

^^Thanks a lot for all the scans,i actaully like Carolines ed also.

I like 'How to Wear the Pants' editorial. Thanks so much, LucyInTheSky :wink:

Wow I love all the accessories in the Most Wanted ed and Caroline looks so hot! thanks for scanning!

The Bazaar Subscriber Covers are so much better than the covers they put on the newstands. I do not understand this at all given that if you put the subscriber cover on the newstand anyone with half a brain would buy it over the over texted, unimaginative, headshots they put on the newsstand. On one hand it irks me because people don't get to see the lovely covers anymore and on the other hand it seems like a good treat for the subscribers, something I WISH US Vogue would do.

Caroline W. has got the best edit thus far. She's perfect for it.

This has to be the worst model line-up of the month. :yuk:

However, "Coming Up Roses" must be Bazaar's most original editorial title in a long, long time.

Thanks lucy:smile: can u scan the fashionable life feature, thanks again!

Wonderful scans Lucy :D I was hoping I wouldn't have to rush to scan this great issue since I just got home from China a few hours ago :rofl: The subscriber's cover was such a beautiful sight amongst my pile of mail! :D

Scans by me

Is this the part you want? There are two other pages "Entertain With Style" and "What's In, What's Out For the Bedroom". :smile:

Thanks, so much Lucy! you're awesome:smile: and welcome back Faith, hope you had fun, China sounds exciting.

just received this issue and stam's ed was by far the best part...
a very beautiful ed...

I personally enjoy studio editorials: They are a way to guarantee one can clearly see the clothes and accessories, whereas other editorials are too busy and often prevent viewers from being able to take in the entire outfit.

^ By the way, that was meant to be a reply to a discussion on previous pages, but I somehow forgot to click the "Reply w/Quote" link :innocent:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Denisa Imeraj
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->