US Harper's Bazaar October 2017 : Jennifer Aniston by Mariano Vivanco

Nope. Not a flattering pic, at all - at least the face. She looks terrified.

Love Jennifer Aniston and always happy to see her on anything, but this cover isn't working.

I actually laughed when I saw it. It's not a good look.

They actually went for this cover shot? I cannot believe it! Doesn't Jen have a photo approval policy? My goodness! What a tragic photo. It doesn't justify her beauty.

Whoever suggested this photo, and whoever decided it's the shot to be used.. should all retire. Immediately. Publication is not for you.

Well, I suppose people can't complain that her covers all look the same! :lol: Despite the tan, blue backdrop, the hair actually gives off a different vibe. Not sure whether I like it or hate it, but it's nice to see her on the cover. It makes sense because she'[s one of their best sellers.

I'm genuinely interested to read Jen Anniston by Amy Sedaris, there's a lot of negativity towards HB on this forum, but you have to hand it to them, occasionally they do tap some interesting people to contribute. The cover is uninspired though. I know it's their anniversary and they're celebrating different eras with different months, from the choice of star and layout this month is definitely classic Glenda era.

hbz-october-2017-cover.jpg

people.com, harpersbazaar.com

That black shot, sub cover, and the one of her against the wall is amazing. Easily her best fashion images yet which I know we throw around like it's meaningless on here, but in this case it's the truth!

That black shot, sub cover, and the one of her against the wall is amazing. Easily her best fashion images yet which I know we throw around like it's meaningless on here, but in this case it's the truth!

Agreed! That shot is incredible! I'll probably pick this up at the news stand.

That subs cover is amazing. I'm here for that. I quite like her editorial too. It's nothing new, but it feels quite new to see Jennifer in that. It's a very J-Lo esque glamour shoot, so I quite like that it's Aniston used that way.

All her newsstand covers look the same which is a shame because she seems to have a good working relationship with the magazine. It seems to me that she tends to work in tandem with them on ideas for the stories she shoots and has done some lovely work with them.

This cover is not working for me, sadly.

However I love Jennifer, always have always will.
One of very actresses I actually like seeing on the covers.

Why???? Every single cover she does looks exactly the same!! Was so nice not seeing her for a while. Awful cover.

the colours are nice but not a flattering shot. The ed on the other hand and black cover is amazing

24 hours with Jessica Seinfeld.
Really?

Give it up already Bazaar.

24 hours with Jessica Seinfeld.
Really?

Give it up already Bazaar.

Well, at least they've moved on from the Rita Wilson-penned features! :lol:
Honestly, I don't know what it is about Jessica Seinfeld that intrigues people that much.

Now and Jen
Ph: Mariano Vivanco
Fashion Editor: Joanna Hillman
Hair: Chris McMillan
Makeup: Gucci Westman
Manicure: Miwa Kobayashi

HB 10/17 Digital Edition

Working Girl
Ph: Victor Demarchelier
Fashion Editor: Charles Varenne
Hair: Serge Normant
Makeup: Justine Purdue