US Harper's Bazaar September 2007 : Kate Hudson by Peter Lindbergh

The subscribers cover is much much better, the dress is divine.

Yes! another editorial by Glen Luchford! :woot:

hmmm I think I see Coco and Hilary in the preview pics :smile:

I also see Angela Lindvall, Maryna, Hana (?) and (I think) Anabela:woot:

Last edited by a moderator:
Subscriber cover is gorgeous!
The preview looks promising & I always enjoy Bazaar^_^
Thanks for the preview flyme2themoon:flower:

Subscriber cover is gorgeous!
The preview looks promising & I always enjoy Bazaar^_^
Thanks for the preview flyme2themoon:flower:

I couldn't agree more. The cover is a breath of fresh air and the preview looks really look great. I think Bazaar is beating Vogue again, editorial-wise speaking.

Does anyone else see Rachel Clark in the second preview picture of Fall's Feather Obsession? Also, I think that's Anja in Perfect New Pants...or perhaps Natasha Poly...or maybe both. :shifty:

and Maryna! OMG...MARYNA! :wub: :buzz:

^That's the image that I thought resembled Anabela, but I guess we'll see :flower:

Flyme2themoon, I've just karma-ed you for your wonderful scan of the cover? Can you scan the editorials as well? I can't wait to see them. This looks like the perfect issue to me!

I kind of see Anabela also, now that you mention it. :lol:

hmmm... I guess we'll see when the scans come in. :buzz:

I think the issue might've arrived for me today as well :flower: If flyme2themoon or another member doesn't get a chance to scan the issue I will dismantle mine after work ^_^

much better cover...

i see coco in "what's modern now," hilary rhoda in "coming next," hana in "new classics you'll love forever," anabela (second pic) in "fall's feather obsession," and is that alexandra tomlinson in "what's chic now"?

thank goodness for bazaar's more model variety, even though there's coco again...:rolleyes::lol:

much better cover...

i see coco in "what's modern now," hilary rhoda in "coming next," hana in "new classics you'll love forever," anabela (second pic) in "fall's feather obsession," and is that alexandra tomlinson in "what's chic now"?

thank goodness for bazaar's more model variety, even though there's coco again...:rolleyes::lol:

Not Alexandra, but Maryna, her almost-twin :lol:

I'm in 100% agreement on your last point B)

I will dismantle mine after work ^_^

X-Acto Knife at the ready:o:lol::wink:

Harper's Bazaar has always been a huge influence in the industry & after all it is 25 years older than Vogue. November 2007 will mark it's 125th Anniversary:woot::flower:

I liked these quotes from Glenda Bailey from the Independent UK profile of Bazaar.

"I've always believed Bazaar is an iconic brand, it's like Coca-Cola. It's all about the beauty and fun of fashion. So many fashion magazines take themselves far too seriously, you shouldn't look at a fashion magazine and feel like you are studying for an exam."

"I think a lot of fashion magazines risk becoming dinosaurs because they don't reflect the culture they live in."

Ooooh... I'm so excited about Maryna's ed!!! (hilary's, as well) I didn't get my issue today :( Oh well... I can't wait to see scans. I hope that is Anabela.

Maybe it's because they chose the best pics for the thumbnails but all the edits look really promising! Unlike Vogue this issue of Bazaar seems so modern and fresh: from photography to styling to models. I think(crossing my fingers) that this will be the first Sept. issue this year not to be a big letdown for me. It seems that we're definatley getting the best at the very end, as this was the last major Sept. ish still looming asides from Vogue Italia of course, my hopes were starting to dim of yet another month of the same old, same old.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
txroadrun
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->