US InStyle March 2020 : Kerry Washington by Sebastian Faena

Kerry looks beautiful, as always, but I sort of wish there were more fashion on the cover of their fashion issue. What she’s hearing looks extremely generic.

Possibly the best Kerry has looked on a cover so far! It is a gorgeous spring cover anyway, makes me look forward to a warmer weather.

Looks more like Janelle Monae to me and the overall image is too Good Housekeeping. Very underwhelming for March.

To be 100% honest, nothing will ever compare to Kerry's cover of US Marie Claire for me but this is a solid cover, nonetheless. The vibrant colours are gorgeous, sure to standout on the newsstand and despite it feeling more summery as opposed to spring, everything works beautifully.

I want to buy the second cover. I hope its not subscription only. Beautiful cover.

Shalom Harlow by Chris Colls:

^^This is some Harper's Bazaar buffoonery. You have a fantastic supermodel like Shalom Harlow and you decide to put Kerry Washington dressed in some Housewife of Atlanta nonsense on the main cover of your so-called ''Fashion Issue''?! We all make choices, but that was a choice. Can't wait to see more of Shalom!

Photography: Chris Colls
Styling: Julia von Boehm
Hair: Danilo
Makeup: John McKay
Manicure: Bana Jarjour
Model: Shalom Harlow

InStyle

They definitely chose the best cover of Shalom for the subs cover (besides the close-up, which doesn't shown any fashion, so would've never worked in the same vein).

Wish Kerry had been done full justice (both her and Dries TBH). This looks a little generic.

Reactions: KoV

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alcatrazadam
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->