US Harper's Bazaar September 2014 : Lady Gaga, Linda & Penelope by Sebastian Faena

I also noticed there is only Gaga on the Instagram. Almost no one has the other two, which leads to conclusion only Gaga is exported.

Really? This is bizarre. Give me Linda's cover or none at all!

So according to the link you've provided Versustito, I think its safe to assume Linda's cover just isn't available in New York. :rolleyes:

I also noticed there is only Gaga on the Instagram. Almost no one has the other two, which leads to conclusion only Gaga is exported.

oh b*mmer! i really want Linda's cover...I couldn't care less about Gaga...

This has to be the first time that I'm not bothered which cover comes over here. Linda's is ruined due to the amount of cover lines and the red fails to do the cover image justice. The Australian edition done a much better job with Penelope's shot and Gaga's doesn't leave an impact on me. I used to think the American edition of Bazaar was the leader of the pack but evidently not, nowadays.

I've always wanted to see Daniel Jackson photograph Natasha Poly, so I have Harper's Bazaar to thank for that! :heart:

There is a Terry Richardson edit - it's a handful of men like Sting and Alan Cumming in closeup, with a woman's bejeweled hand on their faces. What's interesting is the "photographed by Terry Richardson" credit is on the bottom of the page and right near the spine, like they were trying to hide it :lol:

The fact that they are still working with him is a shame tbh. At this point they need to drop him

My scan of the subscribers cover and I've only seen Gaga on the newsstands

Attachments

• Bazaar 914s.jpg
    Bazaar 914s.jpg
    452.1 KB · Views: 18

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jozwiakanja
Back