US L’Officiel Summer 2019 : Kendall Jenner by Russell James

I love the new fashion director. I want to see the content
I know! I bought their latest issue yesterday (after 5 years) and I was surprised to see Brenda's name. I'm so happy for her, I loved when she was EIC of Harper's Bazaar.

I know! I bought their latest issue yesterday (after 5 years) and I was surprised to see Brenda's name. I'm so happy for her, I loved when she was EIC of Harper's Bazaar.
Send me the masthead pic?
Yeah, I think it’s her 3rd issue. I love her in Bazaar. She’s so good

I still don’t get that trend to launch weird magazine titles such as l’officiel which is dead magazine for years now even on his motherland France. And then make such move like putting the richest and most expensive model of the moment on the cover. I sincerely think that this is such a weak movement and sign of death throes for publication.

Its okay I guess? Really weak work from Russell.

Nothing new but it's certainly not the worst I've seen from Kendall Jenner. I can appreciate Russell James hasn't Photoshopped Kendall into oblivion and she is instantly recognizable in the shot, also like the overall freshness of the image with the natural makeup and smile.

The new 'no make-up look' is a face full of fillers instead.

Isn't this supposed to be a fashion magazine? She's wearing AG Jeans on the cover?! In the most pedestrian picture imaginable?! Imagine having unparalleled access to designer clothes and this is what you come up with.

The only plus is that it isn't retouched to death. I wish the shot was a bit more zoomed out.

Looks like one of those pictures you take in a photo booth at a mall.

Kendall Jenner by Russell James:

LOFFICIELUSA.COM

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
misslola
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->