Only one new ad for Dolce & Gabbana Make Up

But there are new shots for ads :

Akris
Marc Jacobs
Giorgio Armani
Calvin Klein Collection
Oscar de la Renta
BCBG Max Azria

I'm quite disappointed that they got Irving Penn to shoot a bunch of rotten bananas for this issue :cry:

Thanks for the info. At least Penn is still working. He was absent for so long I was afraid he was too old to work anymore.

Thanks for the info. At least Penn is still working. He was absent for so long I was afraid he was too old to work anymore.

Yup me too, I really hope he shoots something major for US Vogue again :heart:

^Yeah, maybe one big farewell shoot, with all his favourites models :heart:

^^LOL hahah, mikel i was worried about the same thing as well, glad to see him back in the issue.I know it must sound random to see him shot stuff like that, but he always did it for US Vogue, many times in the past issues.I love it. :heart:

^Indeed, I love his still lifes.

Still no Dior ad in this issue either? I'm dying to see it!

Only just now realised that Steven Klein shot the cover and not Annie Leibovitz

the following comes from models.com:

Christy Turlington has always stood out from the pack. Her legendary beauty, commitment and intelligence have made her the gold standard for models but the enterprising supermodel has moved beyond modeling and is now making a name for herself as a filmmaker. The lastest issue of Vogue follows Christy at 40, getting her masters at Columbia and filming her documentary on motherhood in third world nations, No Woman, No Cry. True renaissance woman that she is Christy manages to find a balance between her new career and the industry that made her famous. Alex Majoli’s excellent travel photographs capture Turlington at ease while filming in Guatemala while Steven Klein’s elegant cover reminds us that Christy is still the girl to beat when it comes to grace and poise.

1063075176_orig_christy.jpg

1196497143_orig_christy2.jpg

1085545770_orig_christy1.jpg

although this looks lovely, I'd rather see a high fashion shoot.​

Last edited by a moderator:
^^Me to, although its nice to see Christy or any model that for that matter, without tons of airbrush.Thanks for posting.

It would have even been better if she wasn't airbrushed on the cover as well.

It was a good idea to show two different sides of the woman on the cover and in the ed, but she's still much more beautiful without airbrushing.

Those are some pretty strong images with some very, very interesting mood in them. I would have been suprised is Leibovitz shot them. Thanks for posting, mikel :flower:

ETA: not trying to be rude, but before 12 pages becomes 20..

What does Liya's "Girl of the Month" feature have? i'd like to see Christy's editorial, too. :D

Raquel's edit is up at models.com (well some of it :lol:)!!!! Nothing out of the ordinary. Classic Sims. Designers featured include Tomas Maier for Bottega Veneta (the stunning pristine white Grace Kelly gown of course), Carolina Herrera, and Commes des Garcons.

I actually like this :wub: Raquel looks lovely. :crush:

Studio System

Who better to enliven a studio shoot than the incomparable Raquel Zimmermann? Teaming up with David Sims for the latest Vogue US, the Brazilian beauty poses and jumps her way through a simple editorial styled by Tonne Goodman. With Raquel looking lovely and the the season’s most desirable pieces front and center the focus is purely on fashion.

001ueq.jpg

002izx.jpg

003nva.jpg

004mmi.jpg
models.com

Raquel's skin tone and hair looks stunning in every shot. Thanks for posting ThiagoMello.

raquel saves the day, again...buying it just for that lovely first shot of her with the hat!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AmarisMoonlover
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->