US Vogue August 2015 : Nicole Kidman by Patrick Demarchelier

I have such a soft spot for Nicole, its a great cover shot. The angle is perfect!

Marc Jacobs Fall 2015

_A2X0649.jpg

style.com

God this magazine is boring! Yes, Nicole looks nice, but the pose is imperfect. I can't stand their fonts, Marie Claire is more exciting..

Always lovely to see Nicole, but the cover isn't exciting at all, again the usual stuff. The cover story preview reminds me of The English Patient, nice, romantic but utterly safe.

This is VERY boring indeed: she looks sad and tired and the coverlines says ``happier than ever´´ahahaah good one! The pose is the same as Sandra Bullock indeed and wearing the same brand... the editorial is the same old Lindbergh : some black background placed in 2 seconds, a sad look and some wind, put some black and white and call this ``Fashion´´right... Nicole´s hair cut does not work either, she should have longer hair or the placement on the side makes it looks weird. I don´t like this cover at all.

It's classic Nicole and I love it! Much better than her recent Elle cover.

Boring cover boring edit. This actually makes the Sandy cover look good.

Just realized this makes Kidman the only actress with 8 Vogue covers, surpassing Paltrow's 7! Although Gwyneth had all solo, and covered both March & September.

Last edited by a moderator:
It has a vintage vibe for me. Even though it is boring and repetitve as all American Vogue covers.

Her back just looks... I feel uncomfortable.

Some Larger + NEW Images

NicoleKidmanPeterLindbergh03-800x1444.jpg

NicoleKidmanPeterLindbergh01-800x480.jpg

KIDMAN-4-620x930.jpg

Nicole-Kidman-Peter-Lindbergh-American-VOGUE-01-620x413.jpg

Nicole-Kidman-Peter-Lindbergh-American-VOGUE-02-620x931.jpg
Nicole-Kidman-Peter-Lindbergh-American-VOGUE-03-620x931.jpg

Nicole-Kidman-Peter-Lindbergh-American-VOGUE-04-620x931.jpg
Nicole-Kidman-Peter-Lindbergh-American-VOGUE-05-620x931.jpg

designscene.net

Last edited by a moderator:
Just realized this makes Kidman the only actress with 8 Vogue covers, surpassing Paltrow's 7! Although Gwyneth had all solo, and covered both March & September.

Eww. Nicole is the considerably better actress and more thoughtful thinker (I always enjoy her interviews because of that.)

The shoot is dreary but Anna Wintour clearly loves these stodgy, dusty "romantic" shoots. She must love "The English Patient." Some of the photos (reading letter by the roses and camels) were shot on the set of her movie "Queen of the Desert.")

I don't like those kind of dresses. They look awkward.
Still, Nicole looks beautiful. I'm looking forward to the ed because Nicole is quite the model.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
darvesh
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->