US Vogue August 2015 : Nicole Kidman by Patrick Demarchelier

Karlie Kloss by Jamie Hawkesworth

Editorial Without Text!

in HQ

photocouture-show.com

I think it's one of their better issues recently. And nicole is very Vogue to me still, no matter what she's promoting.

I wish she was on the cover in that hair, make up and dress. So incredibly stunning in the video.

I have a love/hate relationship with these videos. I love seeing the stars pad around in their homes, but hate how fake it is :lol: "Oh, I need to get some eggs from the chickens out back! Come on! Watch your step! Oof, I just tripped on my child's toy!"

I assume they have (an annoying) guy interview so there is a distinction between voices?

^I'm so with you on that. I don't understand why must it be so fake...Maybe because if they really had to answer all of these questions on the spot, it would take like a hour and a half.

I wish she was on the cover in that hair, make up and dress. So incredibly stunning in the video.

I 100% agree with you! I just can see it! That dress, that hair, in that farm. perfect!

why they didn't use that lindbergh's portrait for the cover is beyond my comprehension.

Arizona Muse and her son
by Steven Klein

Editorial w/o text!

in UHQ

photocouture-show.com

Wow. The fake cover posted on the last page is so superior I can't actually believe it. It seems a much much MUCH better choice. Karma!

someone from 2bmgmt that represents Peter posted that on their instagram... so much better than Demarchelier's cover

2bmanagment instagram

Really interesting that there is no yapping about how this is "The Age" issue like August is usually.

Arizona Muse's presence is about the only interesting thing this issue has to offer. The shot of Arizona showing us her teeth is just everything and more.

I did, however, thoroughly enjoy the '73 Questions' video with Nicole. I found Nicole incredibly warm and friendly in the video, came across a lot more natural in motion as opposed to on the cover and in Lindbergh's feature. Kidman's farmhouse home in Australia is just beautiful, I was in complete awe the entire time! :heart:

Yeah I also wish they had shot her in her farm just like in the video. It would be so much more interesting, massive wasted opportunity.

Awh I love those 73 question videos, sometimes they can be a little awkward but Nicole was very charming and the whole thing was very visually pleasing. The last couple of minutes where she is sat on the fence by the field looked almost like a cover set-up - Nicole looked wonderful throughout and what a gorgeous house!!

Heart & Soul
PH: Patrick Demarchelier
Style: Tabitha Simmons
Model/Celeb: Liya Kebede & Michael B. Jordan

I was looking forward to this editorial when the review was posted, but the result is a letdown. Michael is just kind of there and those suits are absolutely hideous.

So not into any of these people, Kidman and her botoxed face included.

Wintour must go.

Really loving the mood and feel of Karlie's edit!

someone from 2bmgmt that represents Peter posted that on their instagram... so much better than Demarchelier's cover

That's cover's actually great.

I'm so glad Maggie Rizer has an only girl ed (shot by I+V no less.) She has been ripe for a huge comeback.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amywhiffen
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->