US Vogue December 2013 : Jessica Chastain by Annie Leibovitz

Wow, Jessica's editorial is stunning! I may actually have to buy US Vogue for once!

Oh my, Jessica looks like a goddess in her ed!
Love Jourdan and Georgia in this "Bling Rings" shoot

I have no words for Jessica´s editorial. Her beauty is out of this world.

YES! Jessica's editorial is exactly what I was hoping it would be. It's just like walking through an art gallery and admiring every beautiful painting.

Thanks for sharing, Mat!

Blown away by Jessica's Ed! Every photo is divine! Especially the 3rd, 5th and 5th photo! :woot: This has been Vogue's best cover and cover story for this year! Very optimistic for next year!

Finally Grace did some celebrity's editorial. She's been missed and apparently it was truly stunning.

The Silk Road
Ph. Mario Testino
Fashion Editor: Tonne Goodman
Kate Moss & Chiwetel Ejiofor

IMAGE CREDIT | Screencapped from the iPad edition of American Vogue

Last edited by a moderator:
What a great Dec issue! Love Tim Walker's ed (although I wish it was a bit longer), Jessica's ed turns out to be magnificent, Kate's and the accessories ed are great too! :heart:

OH MY!!! :heart::woot: I cannot believe how great this Kate ed is! :heart: I love every single photo here! Testino really is at his best when he works with Kate!

^ I also think its a wonderful December issue, I'm gonna enjoy looking at this in print.

Jessica's ed is breathtaking! It looks very Pre-Raphaelite inspired which I love. Sophie Turner's beauty shot blows my mind and Kate's ed is also quite beautiful. A stellar December issue, as far as I'm concerned. Definitely buying it!

I love Kate's editorial that was shot in Istanbul. Showcases the texture of this city perfectly.

not really liking it as much as everyone else but i do like bling rings...georgia's shot is the best in the editorials so far!

Wow, this issue is solid! :heart: Everything from Walker, Testino and Demarchelier's editorial to Jessica's accompanying spread, all perfect!

The cover looks really vibrant for December and I think it looks so good. Although the positioning of Jessica's head is a little, just a little, weird.

I like it; it's different and eye-catching. Smart. The yellow is gorgeous on her too. :heart:

Great content! I really like kate's ed and jessica's as well

Jessica's editorial is gorgeous!

I wish that editorial with Chewitel Ejifor was with his luminous co-star Lupita Nyong'o.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Denisa Imeraj
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->