US Vogue July 2009 : Sienna Miller by Craig McDean

Gary101

Reaction score

source: style.com

Last edited by a moderator:
I dont get the appeal of this woman. Cover's alright I guess.

Well it would be better if she didn't look like she has a hunchback, but...:/

the red..the white and the blue. :lol:
she looks so..short.

she looks like Kate Bosworth in that preview. At least she has fashion line, making her somewhat relevant but the cover is so bland, no imagination at all.
Looks like something out of a catalog. US magazine editors are becoming lazy.

sienna miller? you've got to be joking.

US vogue was on a roll with great cover stars for five months and now starting this summer Anna wants to screw everything up. I have absolutely no desire to learn more about Cameron Diaz or Sienna Miller. I admit I like sienna at times, but Vouge uses her so often. Plus vogue is so narrow minded that it's doubtful they'll style sienna in a new or interesting way (and in the previews i'm proven correct in this respect).

I certainly hope these bad cover choices end by the time september comes.

Ugh! Another tabloid cover line! "It's not hard for me to fall in love." Why can't they quote Sienna saying something about her passion for fashion or her goals in life. I don't care about how Sienna gets men in bed, I care about what she wears. That's what Vogue should tell me.

Last edited by a moderator:
It's a better cover than I expected, but the editorial looks more like something out of Harper's Bazaar...or at least Chanel SS07 with Freja :lol:

I like her hair in this, much better than her last cover. Her pose is dreadful though.
The third shot in the black/dark purple dress would have been much better as a cover.

The cover is so bad but the firt photo of the ed are nice

don't think that dress looks the greatest on her..
nor does she particuarly appeal to me
but not that bad of a cover

Well it would be better if she didn't look like she has a hunchback, but...:/

Thats the first thing that came to my mind too! :D
But thankfully, not so much when you see the cover bigger.

I like it, finally they styled her in a very different way

She can look much better than she does in the cover shot. I don't mind her - especially now that she's not everywhere. Another blonde for a summer cover.

It seems that July issues are going to be the nadir for most magazines, limping along with even less advertising than is traditional for the month and not a lot of content. And those cover words don't inspire a sense of glamour - steal, survival, starting over.

Two good editorials inside and I'd buy it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alcatrazadam
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->