US Vogue July 2010 : Marion Cotillard by Mario Testino

t-rex

everything sucks!
Reaction score
359xutj.jpg

via deanmedi on Twitter

Splendid! It's more than what I expected! Marion looks great. The colors look nice. I hate the text though.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm glad she got a second shot at the cover, the group cover for Nine was a disaster. She looks beautiful, and I like how relatively simple the styling is. I'm guessing this is promo for Inception?

I love that text is not cluttering the cover, but I hate that banner. I thought they stopped doing that?

I actually find it quite nice, which is surprising because I've been getting sick of seeing Marion everywhere lately. Although I think that the layout and colouring are too similar to Tina Fey's cover.

I like how with every issue Vogue seems to be improving, and I certainly do not mean that every issue is better than the last, but each issue lately has had some aspect that makes me feel hopeful about the direction it's been going in for the last little while.

It's a decent covershot. Marion is extremely elegant, but I'm not feeling the hairstyle, which ages her a lot. Can't wait for the review!

Magnificent Obsession

Title: Magnificent Obsession
Magazine: Vogue US July 2010
Models: Natalia Vodianova, Ewan McGregor
Photographer: Peter Lindbergh

noirfacade

I can't undestand why the most influencial magazine of the world makes covers sooo borings...

Nice but not great. Marion is a deserving and interesting cover star (unlike a lot of Vogue's choices).

Boo not impressed with the cover shot at all. She's a gorgeous women but there she looks like any other plain Jane. Maybe it's the hair. Would it kill them to put on a necklace.

The Fall text is HUGE. Whoever placed all the text needs a good kick. Too much up the top and the stupid banner. What a shame.

Somehow, I was expecting smiling shot on the cover. It's nice, but typical US Vogue.

I don't like it. Marion looks dowdy... and I wouldn't usually associate her with that word at all.

So glad to finally see the cover!
Marion looks beautiful :heart:
I wish that Vogue would go for more striking cover images though instead of going for that
same 'beauty' style portrait, no matter how lovely the result. Just to mix it up a bit.
Not that i'm complaining though - i'm happy to see her on the cover at all!
Hopefully the ed is good.

I wonder when this was shot? Marion's hair is alot longer than that?
The last time we saw her (in Cannes) she had a ponytail? :huh:

I like the cover and I love her and I love the editorial with Natalia and Ewan...that's enough for me to buy this issue... I don't even remember when I bought the US Vogue for the last time... I guess it was the issue with models... ;-)

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alcatrazadam
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->