US Vogue March 2010 : Tina Fey by Mario Testino

i like this cover. same pose, same take on the celebrities but still, i'm just
so thankful we get somebody new instead of the usual vapid faces. plus i love
Tina Fey :lol: atleast Vogue's expanding their horizons. can't wait for the eds
in this issue :woot:

I love Tina! OMG! I'm so excited. I think the cover is fresh and it's lovely. Thanks, MON. :flower:

don't like her at all really but its not a bad cover considering it's US VOGUE

As much as I love her, I don't like this. Such an unfortunate opportunity.

I like Tina a lot, and I think the cover is beautiful. (Yet I too think it looks similar to Anne Hathaway's)

However I just don't think she suits Vogue.She just strikes me as the type of woman who doesn't really care about fashion.Thus it doesn't make sense to me why she has a cover. I want to read about women who love and enjoy fashion. When has Tina ever expressed that?

Refreshing beautiful cover, she looks very nice, and all that text is well placed here for once.

Each time I stare at a Vogue US cover, I ALWAYS see the same thing with a different covergirl...

I had the exact same thought when I first saw this, and stylistically, this feels a lot like the Jessica Biel cover they just had. Without the denim, of course.

I'm surprised this didn't turn out worse than this, though. Seeing Tina Fey on the cover is a most welcome breath of fresh air among US Vogue's endlessly recycled cover faces, and although the cover doesn't particularly excite me from a fashion photography perspective, I think Tina carries it nonetheless. It's nothing special, just nice.

Although with someone like Tina Fey they really should've done something more fun and less void of personality that this. I'll be most surprised if this isn't by Testino, because it reeks of him and his sterile mannerisms.

I like Tina so much, but I just hate when fashion magazine has a celebrity on the cover. It is models`spot! I know the celebs are supposedly better for sales, but I´m so bored to see all of them. At least it is Tina, not some teenage starlet.

It's not bad IMO. Or that bad at least. Tina Fey is such a refreshing choice for them and the cover itself is all right too, not the best one, but not the worst one for sure.

I wish they hadn't tried to make her "pretty." She's an attractive woman, but a good part of that attraction is when she is in motion, her quirks, etc...
The cover is nice, nonetheless, and I appreciate that she is on the power cover, which seems appropriate.

What is she wearing btw?

Nice cover! Indeed, it's very refreshing especially the fact that it's Tina Fey. She looks so young on the cover. :smile: Although her smile is bothering me a bit. I don't know but it looks like she was just forced to smile that way. :D And yes, what is she wearing?

Can't wait for the review! Thanks MON! :flower:

Tina! :woot: I love her and it's nice to see someone new on the cover. But as someone said, she strikes me as a person who doesn't care about fashion.

I 't have no idea who she is and I don't really care, yet another cover that does absolutely nothing for me. Putting my hopes in the content, as usually with Vogue US.

Who are they kidding with that torso? So beyond distorted because its obviously not hers. And Blake Lively AGAIN? Seriously?

Oh God, I hate it! I love Tina but this is a terrible angle (her nose looks awful), her hair looks ridiculous, and the outfit is pretty uninspired.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waffleninja
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->