US Vogue November 2007 : Jennifer Connelly by Mario Testino

i'm really suprised at how much i like the resort ed! thanks for the snaps

As sick as I am of Caroline, that single shot by Penn looks really beautiful.

The cover is really unflattering for someone as beautiful as Jennifer C. Jennifer is one of the few celebrities who can carry off very high/ edgy fashion (obviously...she pulled off Balenciaga SS 08 magnificently)...why put her in a boring and frumpy blue dress? And the pose does nothing for her face or figure.

Bad job US Vogue...(But what was to be expected anyways, really? A GOOD cover?!:lol: I think not!)

I flipped through this at a store today and wasn't too impressed. I'm curious to know why some find this issue to be one of the better editions. To me, the editorials appear to follow the same, tired theme as usual, only with new resort clothing. The cover is forgettable, as are the features inside.

Saw the issue in the store and I had to buy it right away. The thing looks better in real life than it is on jpeg.

HQ Cover:

I think Jennifer looks gorgeous :blush:

Image Credit | Scan by Me from Vogue US Nov. 07

thanks Luxx!!!!!!
love the cover
jennifer looks great!
can't wait for more scan!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Jennifer's spread is beautiful,love that picture of her in wide-leg pants.Other edits look good aswell,cant wait to get this.

ps:Cover is so bad,i think this is one of their worst covers this year.

Last edited by a moderator:
Love the cover so much! The combination of red and deep blue is nice.
Thanks for cover scan, Luxx.

I know La bordélique, is handling the Coco and Doutzen edits so I'll scan a couple of the other interesting things in this issue :smile:

I think Suvi has my favorite edit after the Doutzen one. She's really turning into a Vogue staple.

The Life Exotic
Photographer: Raymond Meier
Fashion Editor: Elissa Santisi
Model: Suvi Koponen
Hair: Shay Ashual
Makeup: Lisa Houghton

Image Credit | Scanned by Me from Vogue US Nov. 07

Karma, Luxx. :kiss:

I am suprised as many of you all are, hopefully this change will continue. :smile:

13 Ways of Looking at Resort
Photographer: Steven Meisel
Fashion editor: Grace Coddington
Models: Coco Rocha and Raquel Zimmermann

my scans

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rakuskoangel
Back