US Vogue November 2007 : Jennifer Connelly by Mario Testino

Oh, in case anybody wants to know, the entire issue is: 410 pages.

This definitely is one of the better US Vogues I've seen in a long time. I'm looking forward to getting it in the mail! :D

isn't that Frankie Rayder in the blurry makeup shot?. :unsure:
thanks for the pics, kwikspell. :flower:

The shots definitely are blurry, but having the real thing in front of my eyes I can say that it actually is one of the best issues in a while. I was quite pleasantly surprised!

Thanks for your comprehensive shots :heart: The third pic in the Coco+Raquel story looks so much like Lily Donaldson - it wouldn't be her would it? Btw, I have to say I'm so shocked at how well Coco evolves, her movements are unique.

Last edited by a moderator:
All the eds are great! I think it's Shannan in the Irvin Penn ed.

Thanks for your comprehensive shots :heart: The third pic in the Coco+Raquel story looks so much like Lily Donaldson - it wouldn't be her would it? Btw, I have to say I'm so shocked at how well Coco evolves, her movements are unique.

Nope, the third shot is definitely Raquel. Here, I took a close-up on her face with the camera built in to my laptop, hahaha.

It's definitely her bone structure. Her face is a lot longer than Lily's, it's just deceptive because of the angle.

Looks good so far.Jennifer's ed is gorgeous

I'm in the middle of my classes right now. :smile:
I'll post the Meisel and Doutzen editorials later today.

i quickly flipped through it this morning, and i've gotta say the pics of jennifer connelly are the best of any celeb ed this year...
after you get past the cover, the pics inside are just gorgeous....

the rest of the eds are nice as well, and probably better than most vogues this year...
the coco/raquel ed is particularly lovely, although i still don't like coco's open mouth...:ninja::lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ze bicho
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->