US Vogue November 2007 : Jennifer Connelly by Mario Testino

i'm going to save my money and never buy this edition of vogue. i'll use my money on a better edition.

:blush: i love everything about that Meisel's edit! its like a fancy catalog, YUM! :buzz:

What a dissapointing cover.
You have a woman gorgeous like Jennifer Connelly yet they publish an unflattering image :(

the eds are wonderful but I don't get why Anna makes the cover like that every time... Jennifer's editorial is amazing , every photo in it is better than the cover...

I really enjoyed the contents of this issue, although I don't particularly like the cover... Quite a waste of Jennifer Connelly.

thanks for the scans and links..
i love jennifer's editorial and interview..
she comes across as such an intelligent, intriguing woman..

i wish they would have used this shot as the cover..

Pleaseee La bordélique is posible scaning the cover and the ed of Jennifer connelly ? thks

Could someone also please scan the shot of Caroline by Irving Peen? Thanks!

This is from this issue. The index I guess?.
HFGL

I don't think that is the index. It's usually near the back of the magazine and shows individual pieces with their prices, along with pictures of models collaged with them.

The index in this issue is four pages and focuses on Seventh on Sale, the big charity event. There's a ton of picks for the best deals at the sale, and the last two pages feature Raquel Zimmermann, Hana Soukupova, Chanel Iman, Lily Donaldson, Catherine McNeil, Coco Rocha and Agyness Deyn selecting their favorite items from it.

The index in this issue is four pages and focuses on Seventh on Sale, the big charity event. There's a ton of picks for the best deals at the sale, and the last two pages feature Raquel Zimmermann, Hana Soukupova, Chanel Iman, Lily Donaldson, Catherine McNeil, Coco Rocha and Agyness Deyn selecting their favorite items from it.

Could we see scans please :flower:?

I wish I had a scanner, but I don't! I'm sure somebody else will post it soon though.

I just got my issue today. I really loved the cover, Doutzen's editorial, and the model item choices in the '7th on Sale' index backstage section.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
paulpaul
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->