US Vogue March 2014 : Rihanna by David Sims

Bobby153

Reaction score
US Vogue - March 2014
Rihanna
Photographer: ??

Twitter.com/rihannanavy

This disappoints me because US Vogue could have done something SO different and edgy with Rihanna. She oozes HF appeal and her body/face is so on point now. Instead they go with an awkward smile and grey background smh

Looks like an Elle cover. Why her? why not Beyonce!
The shadow effect is way too amateur for me. American Vogue is getting worse and worse.

I like Rihanna but I am a but tired of seeing her on the cover of Vogue. But besides that fact, they could have done so much more with her. It's kind of disappointing but with that said it's not a bad cover. Just a bit disappointing.

Rihanna again??? She is one of my least liked celebs-crass, lazy and limited talent. It baffles me that vogue thinks she was worthy of one cover let alone 3.

My only complaint about this third appearance is that it could be her seventh. :zorro::heart:

Whoa I like it and the editorial looks good from the preview.

From the plain background, I guess this is by Patrick Demarchelier. The March issue of Beyonce is also by Patrick.

Better cover than her previous one, albeit a little safe.

Look really bad, very elle, very cheap

My only complaint about this third appearance is that it could be her seventh. :zorro::heart:

Haha same here. I may be biased since I love Rihanna, but this is my favorite Vogue cover in a while. That Vuitton outfit looks perfect on her, and I love the short hair. The ed looks awesome too, her attitude gives a whole different energy to the pictures. From all the popstars around she's the closest to a real fashion icon.

I like the minimal makeup, natural looking hair, and the styling, which looks like something you'd see Rihanna wear. This is the power issue and Rihanna is a powerhouse. I personally love her, so maybe I'm just biased, but seemingly everything she's involved in recently has been very successful. Most downloaded musician of all time, most liked page on facebook, etc. The numbers back up her placement on a power issue. She's relatively scandal-free, hugely successful, and often profiled by fashion blogs/magazines. I'm perfectly happy to see her land another cover.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
treasureagence
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->