US Vogue March 2014 : Rihanna by David Sims

This would have been so much better with a different background than this miserable grey.

At least she's trying to move on the cover.I don't mind Rihanna and this is not a that bad.

Wow…just noticed that Sarah Jessica is mentioned on cover regarding her new shoe line….the times are a changing when Rihanna gets the cover over SJP.

Ugh, a third cover of Rihanna, seriously? And it's very boring.

Still looking forward to the content but I will not keep my anticipation so high.

Oh my gosh, I love it! :heart: Way better than her previous one. Or should I say her first two covers. This is just simply beautiful. Okay, I'm biased here cause I love Rihanna. :D

Looking forward to the content although I wouldn't keep my expectations so high like what Starry just mentioned. :smile: *coughs* Meisel editorial please *coughs*

The energy of the cover is nice and all but that outfit is pretty bad. Maybe it's the denim. I only like one photo from her editorial so I hope the rest of the issue is good.

I see Vogue has a music streak going on with the March issue (Lady Gaga, Adele, Beyonce). I doubt it will last but I find it interesting.

At first I disliked it but after seeing the edit I kinda love the whole concept. When was the last time a celeb was celebrated for her own personal style? And it's obvious from the pictures that Rihanna has created a very unique look that others like Miley have essentially just copied.

I'm not all that up on the figures for this, but did she really sell well enough the first two times to warrant a third cover so soon?

It definitely doesn't 'feel' like a Vogue cover and does have more of an Elle mood about it, but I guess it isn't a bad cover shot. The outfit kind of reminds me of one of Anna's very first Vogue covers.

I agree, it looks like more Elle. She looks cool with the pose and natural look. Actually such a nice chnage from her "dramatic" last two covers. I dont really love it but not hate this cover as well. Safe cover from US Vogue. Anyway, does Kate Upton also has a cover for this issue?

why would you give Rihanna another cover when u gave her one a little bit over a year ago? Anna what is wrong with you?! You were better off giving Lorde or even Lupita the cover! To make matters worst, she looks like Denise Huxtable!

Shame that she is never really styled in gowns and couture. Vogue of all magazines missed that opportunity - she has a great "goddess" type body for it.

Utterly boring, it's too much nice Rihanna, so safe.

Shame that she is never really styled in gowns and couture. Vogue of all magazines missed that opportunity - she has a great "goddess" type body for it.

I think her first cover she was in a gown? and she looked fantastic. I loved her first cover.

It's still feels weird to see jeans on the cover. Rihanna looks okay on the cover, but I don't like her pose.

I do love her editorial. Simple but effective.

why all their march covers have to bee grey with red font? Oh got it is so horrible and I cant look at it!

the cover is unoriginal, boring and cheap and I really dont understand why she is on the cover

Last edited by a moderator:
Really surprised it's just a studio edit and not on location. I like that it's paired back however, she looks stunning in the silver Versace dress. Overall though nothing exciting, certainly not enough to entice me to purchase the issue

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
The Byron Boy
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->