US Vogue March 2014 : Rihanna by David Sims

Yay, so much McDean! Not excited about the casts though. Too much Sam, i'm sick of her. She always looks the same, lame.

thank you Kite, :heart: for my daily Kit dose ^_^
& for the rest, ..........it's an okay issue i think

Thank you so much for the snaps. It looks like an incredible issue!

Wow. The Feminine Mystique looks super promising.
Rihanna is also rocking it.
Sam's everywhere these days. I hope people wont get tired of her quickly like they did Aggy.

Only thing I got to say is that Rihanna's editorial is one of the best celebrity editorials for certain.

Fei fei rocks!!!So happy Anna loves her lately..
Sam is definitely the editorial queen in this March.I like her work with McDean.
Thanks for the preview,it excites me.

Fei Fei looks incredibly beautiful in that Peter Linberg editorial! Can't wait too see the whole thing :wub:

OMG the editorials in this issue are BREATHTAKING!!!

eep. I take back what I said about buying the issue. As much as I adore Fei Fei and Lara, the editorials are way too familiar. It's like a strange mash-up of the first two issues of the year. I know Vogue usually repeats themes or uses the same models (ie Trentini jumping) but this is a little much.

Fei Fei looks brilliant.An OG editorial in VUS for an Asain model is impressive.

I'm very excited by the previews. Thanks for the snaps.

I find it very interesting that this issue does not feature anything form Mario Testino, Annie Leibovitz or Steven Klein.

I've given up hope on Steven Meisel ever appearing again in US Vogue. I do hope he will still shoot the Met exhibit editorial for the May issue.

HQ Cover:

scan by vogue28

looks like there is some decent content, even the cover is growing on me

Its ironic how on the cover it says "Celebrating Global Beauty - The New Runway Diversity" but the recent NYFW is becoming less diverse than it did these past two years. Maybe the casting folks didnt get Anna's Memo.

Its ironic how on the cover it says "Celebrating Global Beauty - The New Runway Diversity" but the recent NYFW is becoming less diverse than it did these past two years. Maybe the casting folks didnt get Anna's Memo.

I actually thought NYFW was more diverse than I can ever recall this season. Even normally lily-white shows like Alexander Wang and Calvin Klein had Black models.

What's with "American Gothic" featuring a British model? UK Vogue heavily promotes it's British models and Dutch Vogue is the same. Why doesn't Anna promote American Models aside from Karlie Kloss in US Vogue?

Last edited by a moderator:
Lara looks gorgeous cant wait to see the rest of her edit and American Gothic looks fantastic.

American Gothic looks amazing! Thank you Kite for sharing!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->