US Vogue September 2006 : Kirsten Dunst by Annie Leibovitz

^ No problem J'ador! ^_^ I'd completely forgotten until you reminded me of it.

I can't believe I'm actually excited for a US Vogue ed. :lol:

So the rumor is actually true, I know it was going to be her that will be on the Sept. cover of US Vogue. Hopefully all the eds will fit the theme of `FALL EXTRAVAGANZA.`

That edit is actually from the special fashion rocks issue by Conde Nast shot by Demarchelier.

What a bummer. Hye did write "US Vogue" in her blog, but I suppose that was used for that instead.

Thanks for the information though. :flower:

huh, i really don't like Kirsten, she is even MORE BORING than Kate Hudson, which is hard to top, really. having her on the cover, especially for Sept. would be just so wrong, i can't believe she would pull many readers.....i mean, she is just not interesting, and certainly NO fashion person!

^I totally agree, I really don't want to see her on the cover and I am hoping it's not true....

but according to Clo on fashist:

Doutzen Kroes has a wonderful editorial in Vogue
she looks more beautiful than ever. I thought she looked horrid in August's Bazaar but here she looks so pretty. Kirsten Dunst's ed looks like a dream and there are other eds but I don't recognize the models. Sorry for not posting the cover but where I am I don't have a scanner, so I can't do it but it is a beauty, a masterpiece!

I am going to my reliable newsstand (this guy gets everything at least a week before other bookshops) to see if it's availabe. I am starting to think that one lone copy escaped its way to Europe and now is freaking us all out :wink:

How can it be out already? The August issue just came out two (?) weeks ago... if subscribers are getting theirs early I want mine now. :judge:

I also really need to find "Fashion Rocks" now too. :ermm:

Last edited by a moderator:
The cover and Doutzen's ed are amazingly beautiful. Kirsten's ed is also magnificent, and believe me, I'm no fan of hers. If I had a scanner I would post the cover and the edits, but I don't. Sorry to be disappointing you! So much info and not a single pic, it must be annoying!

clo said:
The cover and Doutzen's ed are amazingly beautiful. Kirsten's ed is also magnificent, and believe me, I'm no fan of hers. If I had a scanner I would post the cover and the edits, but I don't. Sorry to be disappointing you! So much info and not a single pic, it must be annoying!

Did you get it because of your subscription or did you find it on newsstands?

I still don't have it but a friend of mine bought two copies of it and sent me some pics! Believe me, they're beautiful!

^did he send you those pics by e-mai? Then you could post them...l

clo said:
I still don't have it but a friend of mine bought two copies of it and sent me some pics! Believe me, they're beautiful!
Could you describe the cover!

It was made uner 50 MILLION.

man, I am DYING to see Kirsten's cover and ed!

okay lol....Clo, could you describe the cover? Any Sofia Coppola-related contents inside?

Last edited by a moderator:
The cover is entirely Marie Antoinette. Kirsten is dressed in pink with huge hair just like that of Marie Antoinette. My friend only sent me two pics of her editorial and they are in the same style!

I like Kirsten... and I'm dying to see the cover! Even I think it might look kitschy...:rolleyes:

^ yeah it'll probably look very kitschy. So what, I love kitschy :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MaryJC
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->