V Magazine #146 Spring Preview 2024 : Linda Evangelista by Steven Klein

Second cover is more conventional but somehow captures her versatility better and honors her career instead of pushing her to prove what she doesn't need to prove anymore, that first one is ??? and awful, look at those pores and depressing skin texture that looks desiccated by the type of paint they used, she looks like one of those silver-painted beggars, even the tense stare while she's holding that pose for dear life is soo 'come on, just come closer and drop that 20 dollar bill in the basket'.

Second cover is more conventional but somehow captures her versatility better and honors her career instead of pushing her to prove what she doesn't need to prove anymore, that first one is ??? and awful, look at those pores and depressing skin texture that looks desiccated by the type of paint they used, she looks like one of those silver-painted beggars, even the tense stare while she's holding that pose for dear life is soo 'come on, just come closer and drop that 20 dollar bill in the basket'.
Agreed! I mean…not being ageist or anything- pores are fine…but those hands have seen better days! Would have been better if it’s just a face shot

Even thought it's hideous at least it's not the usual b&w 1993 set up she has been doing for the last few months. They should have retouched the wig more. I am a huge fan of Julien but he is the last hairstylist I would call for this type of look. The Lutens homage is much better. Waiting for the ed.

They should just hire someone to do illustrations of her at this point.... It would be less ridiculous.

yeah the 3rd cover is the best

I'm so happy for Linda. She was so insecure to show up during her first British Vogue cover after so long, and now she's having tons of jobs. Sometimes I'm tired of the overexposition of Naomi and Kate (even I adore them to the Moon), but I don't have the same thoughts about Linda. Makes me smile every time.

I still like the first one best, the third one was over retouched that they made her look plastic but she's still serving Linda. The third pic looks like a dated Givenchy campaign only the models somewhat manage to save it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
swissmiss2000
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->