Valentino Haute Couture S/S 2013 Paris

christian zh

Reaction score
u6SjuIC.jpg

-my screenshot from valentino.com

They may be one trick ponies but I always love what they present.

Another "wearable" collection with repeat silhouettes from past seasons. I guess if they repeat a couple of dresses from previous collection, no one would have noticed.

Impeccable craftsmanship as usual. What is presented may never change but at least it's done well.

I continuously find myself holding my breath when it comes to the runway though. I always think "who will be the first to trip?".... :P

best HC collection this season. o m g. i love it.

As long as the designers refrain from the gimmicky looks they presented when they first debuted into the house of Valentino and create stunning, but wearable pieces, then i'm totally fine with the consistancy in their designs.

Not as bad as the sh*t they've been putting out, i'll admit it. But I still don't likeit because it is not Valentino. Valentino has elements of sex, glamour, and elegance. These people design for early 19th century pioneers with expensive taste and go to cocktail parties. Not the Valentino woman.

Last edited by a moderator:
the craftsmanship is very beautiful. collection is wonderful, one of the most beautiful of the entire season.

I really like they are doing....they never pretend to be a fashion forward designer but instead stick to what they do best. Creating desire and beautiful clothing. Luv it.

Can't help but thinking this is almost directed to the Elie Saab clientele. It has a similar vein in the whole silhouette.

Extremely beautiful. This is what I want to see for Haute Couture.

The clothes are sublime, I think they need to change the setting and casting a bit, this is couture at its best and this will sell very well.

Impeccable craftsmanship as usual. What is presented may never change but at least it's done well.

I continuously find myself holding my breath when it comes to the runway though. I always think "who will be the first to trip?".... :P
I agree!
Valentino shows are always a dream to watch:heart:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sighnvera
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->