Valentino Homme

Browns look so great in the summer with a tan, I don't know why it's usually so restricted to fall/winter. Also, I love the look of chocolate brown with a bold magenta.....not necessarily for guys, but if your brave enough, it looks great (to me anyway)

Love the colours and most of the looks. Not too sure about the prints used, though.

Originally posted by Mr-Dale+Jun 30th, 2004 - 8:30 pm--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Mr-Dale @ Jun 30th, 2004 - 8:30 pm)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Acid@Jun 30th, 2004 - 3:24 pm
the guy in the 3rd set on the right is AMAZING :heart:

There's no accounting for tastes I guess :P [/b][/quote]
:blink: i think he's the worst of the set :P

as for the collection..hm nothing intersting for me, apart from the brown/white combo and some of the colour mixes, the shorts were very wrong.

thanks for the topics/photos acid :flower:

The middle outfit in the first set looks like a UPS workers new uniform :blink:

Originally posted by Lena+Jul 1st, 2004 - 7:58 am--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Lena @ Jul 1st, 2004 - 7:58 am)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by Mr-Dale@Jun 30th, 2004 - 8:30 pm
<!--QuoteBegin-Acid
@Jun 30th, 2004 - 3:24 pm

There's no accounting for tastes I guess :P
:blink: i think he's the worst of the set :P

[/b][/quote]
Exactly!

how champagne-wishes-and-caviar-dreams is that ostrich BLAZER? i would faint if i saw someone wearing it... :sideways:

BORING! :rolleyes:

.... and that does not only describe the suits towards the finale and the way he used ostrich and other uber-luxe materials.

Seriously, I thought the whole collection was mundane. It was three things/themes on, something I'd like to call, a "casual canvas"; military, flower/safari and simple luxe (sweaters, trenches). He just place all these things/themes onto a standard that is a blazer, tank top or shirt inside and pants.

Originally posted by Acid@Jun 30th, 2004 - 1:24 pm
because he looks exactly like you? :rolleyes:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->