Vanessa Hudgens

Vanessa Anne Hudgens @ Launch of Rubik's Revolution at Toys R Us Times Square in New York, June 16

celebutopia.net

She's cute. Girl has a bod. I'm glad to see some normal looking celebs lately. Most people hate on her because she's only famous from High School Musical. Big deal. Better than that freaking annoying as hell Miley Cyrus chick.

I love this girl! I'm not even a big HSM fan or a fan of her music.. I just think she's beautiful and she and Zac make a really cute couple.:heart:

Zac Efron
and Vanessa Hudgens get leave Robeks Juice on a hot summer Friday afternoon in Los Angeles.

Zac Efron and Vanessa Hudgens spend Tuesday afternoon doing some strip mall shopping at a “Sally’s” beauty supply shop and Marshalls discount store in Los Angeles.

justjared

Zac Efron and Vanessa Hudgens continue their on-screen romance off-screen out and about Los Angeles on Friday.

justjared

Shes really pretty, but wears way too much make-up she doesnt even need!
I also LOVE HSM! (lol)
And I agree that her and Zac are really cute together. :heart:

Last edited by a moderator:
Vanessa Hudgens // "Hairspray" Premiere in LA July 10th

celebutopia

She looks really sexy at the Hairspray premiere. And her and Zac make a cute couple.

vanessauf2.jpg
vanessa4su3.jpg

Robin Mini Slip Dress by Twelfth St. by Cynthia Vincent

shopbop.com

a couple more of the same dress:

Shot at 2007-07-25
Shot at 2007-07-25

she sure likes that pose, doesn't she?

[iheartthat.com]

Boo. Fame wh*re. Those dumb poses and kissy faces do not make you look cool. GTFA Ashley Tisdale ughh

I dont find her 'pretty' just an average semi pretty looking high school chick ok not ugly deffinitely but not SO pretty you know? Just an ok looking girl that looks somewhat pretty with make up..

Vanessa Hudgens looks stunning @ ABC All-Star Party - july 26

celebutopia

I really like her style recently. I don't know if I should feel disgusted with myself or not.....

untitled100pa4.png

COUPLING UP

Following a media blitz around New York, High School Musical 2 stars – and real-life couple – Zac Efron and Vanessa Hudgens take time out for a shopping trip in SoHo on Friday. Recently, Efron explained his chemistry with his leading lady: "[We] kind of clicked from the very beginning."
people

I love the hair,I love the dress and I love the shoes.She looks so great :blush:
Thanks for posting !!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Valkirius
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->