Vanessa Traina

The Museum of Arts and Design's Bring Back The Ball Gala

harpersbazaar.com

14v66qa.jpg

vogue.com

2v33pg0.jpg

wmagazine.com

Now this is beautiful !! Very beautiful, especially in the Vogue.com pic.

Are you guys joking?

Vanessa always looks like she's about to pass out because there's no blood going to her ghostly face. I fear for her health, either that or whoever does her make-up hates her.

Are you guys joking?

Vanessa always looks like she's about to pass out because there's no blood going to her ghostly face. I fear for her health, either that or whoever does her make-up hates her.
I think that's because she barely has makeup on and her complexion is very pale.

the jacket looks a bit ridiculous...
not loving the oversized buttons...

2qkl7wg.jpg

The Line

VANESSA:

What are your summer travel plans?
My husband and I will be in upstate New York for the beginning of August and are planning a trip home to San Francisco to see my family, as well as a little getaway to celebrate our anniversary at the end of the month.

When is the best time for you to get away?
August.

Where do you like to stay?
Anywhere in the sunshine with a body of water.

Three favorite things to do while you're there?
Swim, read, relax.

Best things to eat and drink there?
Fresh fruit and produce in the summer is the best.

Who do you go with?
Family and friends.

What will you be wearing?
An Eres swimsuit, vintage Levi's shorts from The Line, and an Albertus Swanepoel sun hat.

One thing you absolutely have to bring? One thing you leave behind?
I absolutely need sunscreen, and I try to leave work behind and get the most out of my recharge.

style.com

Are you guys joking?

This.

I thought I was the only one. I too am always perplexed by all the "she looks amazing" or "Gorgeous".
Her impeccable style is often ruined by the fact that she looks gaunt and oily.

It's been mentioned a few times in this thread that people feel she is too pale and her hair is greasy and "needs to be washed". It boils down to personal taste and what some view as an eyesore others don't and clearly Vanessa is comfortable with who she is. :flower:

Joseph Altuzarra and Vanessa Traina Snow attend the 2014 CFDA Awards at Alice Tully Hall, Lincoln Center, New York, 6/2/2014

u0nt5.jpg
2vued6d.jpg

twitter.com/voguemagazine, who what wear

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alcatrazadam
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"