Vanessa Traina

Loved that last pictures of her, specially the last one in #97. She is so pretty:heart:

with Joesph Altuzarra for the CFDA nominees
20100601cfdajournalaltu.jpg

*nymag

Her hair used to look so limp and lifeless, so glad she sorted it out! I'm guessing she will be at the CFDA Awards. Can't wait!

Vanessa Traina and designer Joseph Altuzarra attend the 2010 CFDA Fashion Awards - June 07, 2010

10wse94.jpg

ZIMBIO.COM

She and looked stunning and classy in Altuzarra, I loved it, simple but powerful.

Her face looks so refresh and she always looks great in black despite people thinking its boring. The black version of this dress is much better than the white and green palette

Looking amazing at the cfda's and love the shoes with that dress.

She looks great! So sleek..
Her hair looks better inthe LV shot because she has extensions in, I would swear to it!

Class Apeal

victoriavanessaandsaman.jpg

Two years before Santo Domingo’s New Year’s excitement, these three sisters organized quite possibly the chicest countryside New Year’s countdown I’ve ever been to. Only these ladies would be able to put together a seated dinner—and source enough fur coats—for two dozen friends at a moment’s notice at the Traina Vineyard in Napa Valley. But then I wouldn’t expect much less from the super-chic daughters of Danielle Steele. Not just shoppers, these three are hard workers too: all have full-time jobs in the fashion industry

Photograph and text by Derek Blasberg
vanityfair.com

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
user91036
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->