Vanity Fair February 2014 : Jimmy Fallon, Alessandra & Doutzen by Annie Leibovitz

Reaction score
.i.1.jimmy-fallon-february-2014-cover-vanity-fair.jpg

vanityfair.com

+ Alessandra Ambrosio and Doutzen Kroes, right?

Cover is cute but they had me at "France's Most Notorious Dominatrix"

Vanity fair never misses an oppertunity to pose men looking distinguished in suits with women dressed scantily. I know their Victoria's Secret Angels but it just looks silly to have jimmy in a full formal dress and them in swim suits. Dripping wet evening gowns would have made more of a statement I think.

Doutzen is the best looking of all three, Alessandra looks flat and Jimmy looks puffy. Don't like how Annie alters her pics.

Vanity fair never misses an oppertunity to pose men looking distinguished in suits with women dressed scantily. I know their Victoria's Secret Angels but it just looks silly to have jimmy in a full formal dress and them in swim suits. Dripping wet evening gowns would have made more of a statement I think.

Dripping wet evening gowns yes, but it sys at the top of the issue "50 Years of Sex, sand and Skimpy Bikinis", relating to its feature on Sports Illustrated anniversary, so the swimsuits make sense.

Dripping wet evening gowns yes, but it sys at the top of the issue "50 Years of Sex, sand and Skimpy Bikinis", relating to its feature on Sports Illustrated anniversary, so the swimsuits make sense.

How convenient lol...maybe then jimmy should have stripped down to a speedo or something to fit in with the theme. He is a funny man right?! (i would insert a winking smiley face here but I'm on my phone haha)

Doutzen Im so happy for her ! as a dutch girl I'm proud to see her on a cover of Vanity Fair!

I love it! Specially after Alessandra's quote from last year at the VS fashion show:

Vanity Fair: What magazine would you most like to be on the cover of?
AA: Um. Well, Vanity Fair.

Vanity Fair: Good answer.
AA: I know, smart model.

So as you can see by this video, the background was edited in. The shoot also features "Lily Aldridge, Alessandra Ambrosio, Erin Heatherton, Elsa Hosk, Chanel Iman, Doutzen Kroes, and Candice Swanepoel."

The entire premise of the shoot is insanely stupid

So as you can see by this video, the background was edited in. The shoot also features "Lily Aldridge, Alessandra Ambrosio, Erin Heatherton, Elsa Hosk, Chanel Iman, Doutzen Kroes, and Candice Swanepoel."
The entire premise of the shoot is insanely stupid

In fact the cover shoot was a location one... They posted a diferent video on their site, and they did shoot by the river... High heels included, Ale and Doutzen are real pro!

In that shot, everyone's overdressed for the beach, even the girls.

It looks more like a strange dream, where swimsuit-wearing air hostesses are accompanying their captain, but they really have landed in the wrong place for a dinner party.

I just don't get it. Bring back the dead people.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
redspot
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->