Vanity Fair February 2014 : Jimmy Fallon, Alessandra & Doutzen by Annie Leibovitz

I like the cover a lot!

Sublime Doutzen could handle this cover alone :blush::wub:

Last edited by a moderator:
Even though the text that saturates the cover, all I can see on this cover is Doutzen, she's everything to me :heart:

I don't like the cover photo, but I'm interested in every article mentioned on the cover. Hopefully this issue is bigger than the January issue, which was probably barely 100 pages.

Heeeeere's Jimmy!
Vanity Fair -
February 2014

PH: Annie Leibovitz

fashionscansremastered.net

Oh lookie, a fully-clothed man surrounded by scantily-clad props !errr! I mean, ladies. What a unique concept.
Oh f**k off.

Stupid and offensive; it's not creative but they could have made the models up as Jimmy clones or something

I'm confused about the uproar of lingerie models being in lingerie/swimwear in an editorial. I think it's cute.

I always hate it when models are used as props for men in editorials and covers. Even though Alessandra and Doutzen look beautiful and I love them, I do not appreciate the intention behind the cover. The ed is just as ridiculous.

Vanity Fair: Watch Jimmy, Alessandra & Doutzen braving the NYC cold shooting the cover

video
http://t.co/fTf3v8NPaI

twitter doutzen

In the video I hear Doutzen saying O MY GOD when that cold water comes in her shoe haha

Last edited by a moderator:
I adore Jimmy Fallon, he's super funny, but I wish this cover had been executed differently. Styling the models in this way is a bit overdone and makes them into props. Vanity Fair always does this with their male coverstars, they put them in a suit and then take a model and put her in a bathing suit or skimpy dress, if she's lucky. This shtick is getting really old.

I get it, but I still don't like this cover. Leibovitz's work just continues to disappoint. Zero creativity here and typical bad photoshop. The saving grace is Doutzen's adorable face!

The British edition of the February issue has an entirely different cover. It's Nigella Lawson.

British Edition -

My Snap.

It's a promotional shot for the British version of The Taste. I feel we should run a check to see just how many divorces Vanity Fair has proclaimed is the one 'of the century'.

It makes sense but I'm very dissapointed if that means that I can't get the Doutzen cover here in Holland because they usually import the British edition to the Netherlands.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
redspot
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->