Vanity Fair February 2014 : Jimmy Fallon, Alessandra & Doutzen by Annie Leibovitz

I always hate it when models are used as props for men in editorials and covers.

Totally agree.
I do like Jimmy Fallon a lot, he is very funny. But the concept of the cover and editorial is so wrong on so many levels.

British lady here. Despite the face Nigella gets my mum through every Christmas dinner, I've been let down and want to order the American version off eBay.

Nigella's cover, clearer:

E3790.jpg

journaux.fr

I'd don't normally buy VF, but if I can I'll be buying the British edition. Nigella is an amazing woman, and I'm totally Team Nigella when it comes to her divorce. I hate how she's been trashed in the media by her ex. Happy to see her on the cover. Though it remains to be seen what sort of bias the article has.

I quite like the American VF cover - I think it's camp and fun - BUT, I would have liked to have seen Fallon in Speedos, and maybe floaties. Something silly and swim related, anyway. Juxtaposing silly comedian wearing silly swimming things with the two hot and distinguished 'lifeguards' would have been funnier and more interesting, to me anyway. :smile:

I would have liked to have seen Fallon in Speedos, and maybe floaties. Something silly and swim related, anyway. Juxtaposing silly comedian wearing silly swimming things with the two hot and distinguished 'lifeguards' would have been funnier and more interesting, to me anyway. :smile:

I concur, this is a great idea and would have made for a much more interesting cover.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
redspot
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->