Burberry Prorsum F/W 07.08 by Mario Testino

i love the concept, the clothes, and the models (especially georgia!) but it would have been so much better in color! burberry's black and white ads are getting soooo boring.

^Well, considering the collection, I'm honestly not sure how much more color there would be even if these weren't in black-and-white...:lol:

I miss the old style burberry ads with Kate Moss.

I don't like the concept of these... and the colors of the collection were quite dull, but nevertheless--I'm getting a bit sick of b/w ads from Burberry.

page1018dg8.jpg
page1019sj2.jpg

page1021ld5.jpg
page1020ur4.jpg

page1023uw5.jpg
page1022qn3.jpg

vogue.fr

I love it!!! Agyness punk-ish look is perfect for this ad campaign.

Well, I'm glad to see Lily Donaldson in something this season. I do prefer these ads to last season's ads though, I like the darker and moodier feel to these.

i was waiting to see what you would say metal...:P

That's much better than this season's one and looks different. I like it. :D

the paddingtons!. :lol::sick:
I give them credit this season for making me care for more than 2 minutes. :ninja:

by the way, I don't want to step into dangerous territory here but it's funny how 'some of the members' are actually the lanky ones only.. I feel bad for the drummer who got left out.. :unsure:

OMG they're fantastic! :sick:
I mean, no, really! FANTASTIC! :clap:

just :ermm: georgia somehow doesn't look british enough to me there and what the hell is wrong with agyness's hair? :rofl: she looks like a walnut! :lol:

but A+ ^_^

obviously Tom looks the hottest! :rofl: :innocent: gawd i waited so long!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maliburum
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->