Burberry Prorsum F/W 07.08 by Mario Testino

Well, this was one of my favorite Burberry collections. . .but I am beyond disappointed w. these ads. I really wish that Burberry would break out of their typical mold & come up w. some really striking adverts. .

Well, this was one of my favorite Burberry collections. . .but I am beyond disappointed w. these ads. I really wish that Burberry would break out of their typical mold & come up w. some really striking adverts. .
same here, i was blown away by the collection, but i cant believe they resort to this for their advertising, one more proof that only a big photographer name isnt enough

Somewhat ridiculous...but Kiera Gormley seems to be the only one really bringing anything to the table here...

Yeah I dont understand the head shot - what is it exactly advertising? I mean you can hardly see the collar of Agyness's coat! :innocent:

err... don't like them... and what's happen to Agyness's hair??? arr...

I asked myself the same question...it looks considerably..

flatter......:sick:

ugh these are horrible beyond words. I love lily but seriously these are bad. They are too dark and the models are awkward

Who needs girls--Patrick Wolf!!!! :woot: :heart::heart::heart:

:P

^HA! That's what I was thinking...Patrick totally takes the cake in that advert, and it takes a lot to outshine Agyness.

Who needs girls--Patrick Wolf!!!! :woot: :heart::heart::heart:

:P
hhhaahah, nicely put!
i was a bit shokced to see Patrick in burberry ads:shock: guess its jsut doesnt seem v.Patrick like but hey he looks good:lol: veryy nice and slick

i don't like it

and i'm starting to get sick of seeing agyness' face

Katie123i don't like it

and i'm starting to get sick of seeing agyness' face

that's what happens when a model is just for the moment, and not timeless beauty like others

Hate Burberry, I don't know what they do? do they actually sit on a office to discuss something about it? because it's like a normal ad, nothing outstanding, very boring...and also I'm bored with the british feeling aswell

That ed Larrikin looks like quite the model. :smile:
I'm glad burberry used men from indie bands. It makes good change. Since lately i find many of the high profile male models all look the same and it's rather boring. They need some new blood.

that's what happens when a model is just for the moment, and not timeless beauty like others

Hate Burberry, I don't know what they do? do they actually sit on a office to discuss something about it? because it's like a normal ad, nothing outstanding, very boring...and also I'm bored with the british feeling aswell

exactly, it's bound to happen sometime, the whole hype disappearing i mean

and yeah i agree with the burberry thing, their ads never change, it was nice and pretty the first few times but not anymore

does Georgia get a black/brown hair? I can hardly recognise her.

but anyway, I think these are better than last season's.

i really dont like the ads...but i think all the boys look quite good...and as much as i love Agy...she looks bad bad bad!! and the concept sucks...i dont like the face-shots :unsure:

Also...where exactly is Morwenna in these ads? Am I just blind or has she not appeared yet?

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kaykaystake
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->