Burberry Prorsum F/W 07.08 by Mario Testino

They really chose the blandest menswear for this. The collection had a lot more interesting pieces in it!

Well, this was one of my favorite Burberry collections. . .but I am beyond disappointed w. these ads. I really wish that Burberry would break out of their typical mold & come up w. some really striking adverts. .

well if the formula works for their audience, i say keep it. :wink:

HQ (ish) scans.
(scanned by me from Vogue UK August)

thank you :flower: but could u possibly scan the whole pic of the first ad?

can't stand agyness.....and her hair..ew.. i want kate and stella back! despite the fact i hate moss i must admit she was a perfect choice for burberry

The entire F/W ad campaign is available on the Burberry website, if anyone wants to scan it.

Me and my friends really love this campaing because of Patrick Wolf & Agyness are in it...infact, I'm in my friends room right now and there are 8 pics in the size of W magazine lining her walls :rolf: and 7 of them are the one with patrick & agy headshot!! :wub:

These would be perfect if someone were to edit Agyness out of every photo :yuk:

^^i like Agy but not in those ads...

i dont like Patrick Wolf either in the ads...altho i love his music...he looks like a psycho in those ads

^^i like Agy but not in those ads...

i dont like Patrick Wolf either in the ads...altho i love his music...he looks like a psycho in those ads
definitively not his best look, i do love his music too ^_^

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maliburum
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->