Versace F/W 2024.25 by Mert Alas & Marcus Piggott

chrisand489

Reaction score
Starring Vittoria Ceretti, Fernando Lindez, Lee Minseok, Hedi Ben Tekaya & Loli Baihia at Chateau Marmont
1.jpgIMG_1306.jpg2.jpg
IMG_1304.jpg
(WWD)

BAD.

But I appreciate that Loli looks very different than usual (her bored eyes were a fit for this very rich and I know it but Im bored) vibe and that Fernando looks hoooot.

At the same time, the styling is terrible, crops, sweat, photography, location too.

Oh God remember when they shot the SS2007 Campaign in a 'Hotel' and it was...FLAWLESS. What a muddled mess these brands have become.

SS2007 by Mario Testino -Such Life and glamour and frivolity and aspiration.
ba35d12c9ec3229d91a03cc6bd65f488.jpg

EWzXF3uU4AA9DLL.jpg

via @Art8amby X.com

I will never get tired of Vittoria! that FACE!

the images aren’t really doing what they should as it all looks a little too BTS but in a not very well executed way …
also, the fact they went to Chateau Marmont to have that as setting…
that light brown sofa cheapens every image it’s on (the colour, the design… terrible choice!)

M&M used to excel when doing the Versace ad campaigns but something‘s lacking… the whole idea is poor and so far the shots are a bit of hit and miss
in all honesty, Vittoria could’ve carried this campaign on her own easily!

maybe the other images will look better with the logo…

When i googled Chateau Marmont and saw the pics of that place, i thought we could have had something like those Meisel campaigns. But we got … this

Not sexy at all! Such a pity because Vittoria is a stunning woman...

I knew it was shot at Chateau from the second image lol my favorite place in the world!

I like using penthouses or tights corridors as a backdrop but this is just lazy.

These photographers have become too self aware for their own good. I miss how CINEMATIC fashion photography used to be, whether in a flagrant or subtle way.

They look like backstage shots from a runway yet the styling and especially the make up still brings in that Versace sexiness. I don't mind it though some mood lighting and editing would have improved.

IG influencer ADV meets WWD party recaps no no no.... mucho ́s gracias !!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
andreagmanili
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->