Versace Pre Fall 2009

4gt6is.jpg
20foj7d.jpg

mc3lao.jpg
30a9qo0.jpg

style.com

Overall I don't like this. It's not concise enough and its all over the place in terms of aesthetics. There are some good outfits but there are some shocking ones as well (that pink lame dress comes to mind).

Pre-Fall and Cruise collections for Versace always disappoint for me. They bring back the kitsch that Donatella was renowned for before Versace had that so called revival.

Those boots are HIDEOUS. They look like dominatrix shoes, no? :lol: :innocent:

The best look, and for me the only look that's remotely interesting, is look #2, the black coat with white piping paired with the over-the-knee boots.

I have to say, I do kind of like the boots from a presentation standpoint. They're unlike anything I've ever seen from Versace shoe-wise, and they make an impact. I wouldn't necessarily want to see them worn on the street, cause they definitely have a strong whip cracking vibe, but for runway/editorial they're fine by me.

I think the last 5 dresses are pretty, especially the last gowns. For sure, the cruise and pre fall collections of Versace are different from the Ready to Wear, but it´s interesting to see how it change.

I love that black lace gown. It's so quintessentially Versace yet unlike anything Donatella has done for awhile now...

I think this is a good collection,the shoes especially seem to be quite nice. Good choice of model in Tatyana and overall good clothes I think,I love the short black dress

love the boots!!! but the first skirt with the pleat in front is terrible....:(

This collection is very roller coastery to me,some outfits are nice but then some are like 100 steps back from the amazing last collection.But overall I'm a little dissapointed.

Those boots are outrageous:shock:B) but the rest of this is just a jumbled mishmash of lots of other previous Versace collections.......lazy and rather disappointing.

Good God!!! Those boots are VICIOUS!! You could kill someone with those!!!
I have a total fetish for anything dominatrix and leather, so I cant stop looking at the footwear, its all so much attitude.
The short dresses are basic Versace originals and so are the last two gowns, especially the one with the thigh high slit ( :wub: )
The star dresses are actually kinda new for Versace even though theyve been done millions of times before by others.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
yujiaolong666
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->