Versace Resort 2008

i really like this collection, nice dresses , nice shoes.. everything
& i luv the pink & yellow colours

I love the bronze dress with the broad shoulders. Now that I've seen the whole thing I can say that I like it more than from just looking at the first four pictures. But I still miss the over-the-top Versace days.

The whole yellow lily thing is so pretty. A very organic collection lol.

One thing about Versace, is it that all the collections look... well, very Versace. It's a gorgeous collection.

I love this:
00140m.jpeg

I'm definitely obsessed with prints.

Last edited by a moderator:
Everytime I see this collection I cant help singing Glamorous by Fergie.

Beautiful albeit a tad boring. I miss the good bad old days of Versace being very over the top. That said this is a lovely extension of the F/W collection and that pink dress is to die for. Not to mention that 1980s redux gold number. I love how fitted everything is.

I love every single piece,thanks so much for posting. :heart: I love resort done in a beautiful,sexy way.

Last edited by a moderator:
very Versace on of the sexiest resort collection I really love it
and :crush: that white dress..

I like the way it looks very well put together. Its not messy and it looks complete especially compared to other resorts like the Chloe collection.

Versace hits the perfect note. Completely wearable and tasteful sex.

versace pillows

hey guys i know this has nothing to do with this thread im sorry i didnt know where to post this.

im looking for these versace pillows and i kno they are a few seasons old and i probly cant get them ive searched ebay

but if anyone knows where to get them

they are so pretty!

Attachments

• Verscace Ad 5.jpg
    Verscace Ad 5.jpg
    240.5 KB · Views: 6
donatella is finally getting it, more and more with each collection, that gold frills and chains aren't necessarily pretty and fashionable!
good on her! love that short green Suvi's dress!

hey guys i know this has nothing to do with this thread im sorry i didnt know where to post this.

im looking for these versace pillows and i kno they are a few seasons old and i probly cant get them ive searched ebay

but if anyone knows where to get them

they are so pretty!

Try www.Versacehomecollection.com.

It starts in Italian but you can change it to English.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
The Byron Boy
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->