Versace Resort 2010

The actual designs are fine (though I think it's high time that Versace drop the short, straight silhouette and do something more sophisticated), but the details, the things that make a design more than a sketch, fabric, colors, patterns, buttons, cheapen the clothes.

the fourth look is the best!!! the first three is like her old stuff...a little sad. but the fourth look is perfect!! and last trouser...cute!!

I like looks #2, #3, and #4, and the use of color is strong, but on the whole it doesn't illicit a strong reaction from me either way.

considering how I don't normally like Versace this is defiantly a change. wonder why...

It certainly is a different collection, and not one that would normaly come from Versace but I LOVE it :D, I cant wait to see more

Thank you Versace-Goddess!
01m.jpg
02m.jpg

03m.jpg
04m.jpg

05m.jpg
06m.jpg

style

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you very much for posting.
The part i like most are the dresses. Sweet, lovely, young and fresh.
This is kind of surprising what she did again but Donatella plays more with the designs in all resort and pre fall collection.

Its so beautiful :wub: So young and pretty but so mature and bright :wub:

I like it. It is young, cute, lovely colors and some really nice pieces all around. What else is there really?

All the hardware makes the clothes a little less-than, but overall, I love some of the Gianni prints finding their way back to relevance, especially when combined with clean patterns in a modern way like these. I love every single pair of shorts shown here: draped shorts!! Quite clever for Versace. Also, I am over the moon to see all those olive green pieces: especially that leather(or suede?) jacket. Simply ***-kicking!

The beige blazer with the blown-up sleeves is too stunning for words!!! It is also a new, flattering and very bold shape. I hope Donatella would follow that look and explore it further to greater lengths for the upcoming ready-to-wear showings.

Now i´m really curious about the ready to wear collection in September. So can´t wait for this.

I have to say This is resort collection It's not Aterier or Main Collection

what do you expeting for Insprire ? or the ground breaking on resort ?
I hope not!!

this colletion just nice to see but hard to sell !!

I like it for the reason ,IT's a big step of versace to stay away sex or tracky!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
andy190
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->