Versace S/S 2008 : Gisele Bundchen by Mario Testino

Very simple, but I don't know whether I like it or not.
I just want to see more.

It's just the beginning of the crazy new ad campaign time!

Gorgeous. What a comeback for a brand that for four years or so has produced some of the ugliest, cheapest looking campaigns around.

My only complaint is that I wish the second shot was framed a little higher, showing more leg and thus making it a little more risque'. Also, her toes coming out of that shoe are really unattractive.

i love the ad!
yeah her toes...could've been varnished or something...

Last edited by a moderator:
I really can´t wait to see more. I knew it that it will be better than last season, couse Kate Moss isn´t in it.
Gisele + Versace are perfect.

That's too simple. I may just pass those over while reading a magazine, even if it's Gisele.

Last edited by a moderator:
very simple and straightforward. Very good.

The simplicity and more 'subtle' sexiness (for Versace at least) are so refreshing.

Simple, sexy and stunning. :crush:

Gisele can do no wrong in my book; leaving VS was the best thing she has ever done. :clap:

OH MY GOD!!!:buzz::buzz:
the great old days of VERSACE ads is back!!:clap:
amen to that!!!

It seems that Testino learned from all the critique he got for his last Versace campaign here.

I like the legs one, it's simple but sexy. The other one is not so good, it's simple too, but it lacks the sexy part, so there's nothing on it that attracts my attention.

Finally the ads I was waiting to see! (Besides Kate's YSL)

Gorgeous. Love it. :heart:

i love this campaign.
really better than this season!!

the idea of the right part is really fantastic

I absolutely love it the best Versace campaign in years I think!! :heart:Gisele couldnt be more perfect for this collection, so sexy but not over the top as Versace ads had been for awhile, cant wait to see the rest!:D

i guess i am one of the few people who dislikes this ad. its dull. gisele looks good but why waste her on such a boring concept. i wish tanya d had gotten this campaign instead, but of course it would not be appropriate for her to take her skirt off.

however this ad is much better than last season's train wreck with kate and catherine.

u kno even though i love gisele so much n i think this ad is so hott but it wouldve been better for versace to have daria for their ads, she just fits perfect

^ Daria would have also been great, but Gisele worked it out. She looks really great here and I love the simplicity of the ads - it really works and they're great. I like them better than last seasons. Catherine was just boring and dead-faced, Gisele looks great here, and so do her legs!

yeh i do agree with u over gisele. i do love it alotttt. big fan of this girl but i badlyyyy wanna see daria for versace. like new ads with her. ill die for em! lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
suriiyy
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->